What's new

Jailbroken iPad

i think if i have one, ill make sure it will be jailbroken with the stable version. there are lots of apps available to download without extra cost. i think it will help me a lot if its jailbroken.

It's nice to know that you all like to put the developers out of pocket, because in a way, Jailbreaking is practically the same as using nulled software...

It's nice to know that you all like to put the developers out of pocket, because in a way, Jailbreaking is practically the same as using nulled software...
Not really, you still paid for the ipod itself so you are unlocking its full potential, but when you put paid apps on it for free then thats piracy, and I dont support that. It depends on the person, and most jailbreak it to get the paid apps for free. I barely use any apps on my ipod accept for the basic ones and facebook. I want to jailbreak it so that it can be more personalized, as its more customizable when jailbroken. I dont support piracy. If I did, I would be using a nulled xenforo instead of paying the $140.

Back