What's new

Jammie Thomas-Rasset hit with $1.5 in damages

alright, no snyde comments from me, but how do you know that they have no such license? and what ARE the requirements?

A "shrinkwrap license" is licensing terms that go into effect the instant you break the seal on a new cd.... HOWEVER, those terms MUST be printed inside as well. Such as SC's new little slips of paper saying that their newest discs are "for home use only." (although even this is a term that is questionable)

They can't claim terms that aren't specifically spelled out.

Boy, you sure know a lot, have you ever thought about using your abilities to solve crimes, locate missing persons or maybe even save lives by telling people when and where a natural disaster was going to occur? Just think what you could do for humanity with the powers you have!

...and this adds a positive note to the forum how?

Boy, you sure know a lot, have you ever thought about using your abilities to solve crimes, locate missing persons or maybe even save lives by telling people when and where a natural disaster was going to occur? Just think what you could do for humanity with the powers you have!

Speaking of your preference to the word "inane" I can certainly see how it applies to the above quote.

alright, no snyde comments from me, but how do you know that they have no such license? and what ARE the requirements?

LMAO

The first requirment for any license agreement to be valid is disclosure. Among other things, the terms must be at least legally valid. The Last requirement is a disclosed and conspicuous assent.

I have purchased SC products in the past and there is no such license attached to them.

Back