What's new

Jason Kidd passes Michael Jordan

I was really happy when Kidd finally won a ring last season. It's nice to see veterans such as him win something they have been playing for for so many years. As for him passing MJ, well good for him. It must feel pretty amazing knowing you passed the king in atleast one criteria haha

Future Hall of Famer. Jason Kidd may have some flaws in his game but he is probably one the greatest court generals to ever play the game. Good for him.

Watching the Knicks lately leaves me wondering one thing.. can this team play any D?

Obviously they have a stacked starting lineup (Lin, Melo, Amare, Chandler) and alot of scorers (Novack, B. Davis, J.R.smith, and the starters).

Offensively this team can stack up with anyone (yes even the heat), but they are going to need to play D come playoff time.

Watching the Knicks lately leaves me wondering one thing.. can this team play any D?

Obviously they have a stacked starting lineup (Lin, Melo, Amare, Chandler) and alot of scorers (Novack, B. Davis, J.R.smith, and the starters).

Offensively this team can stack up with anyone (yes even the heat), but they are going to need to play D come playoff time.

Nope. They need more pieces. They need a Tony Allen type player on the perimeter, and I think Shumpert can grow into that kind of a role. His defensive instincts are great, he just needs to control his chucking.

Dallas Mavericks point guard Jason Kidd collected his 2,515th career steal midway through the second quarter of Monday's 89-73 win, passing Michael Jordan to become No. 2 on the NBA's all-time steals list.

That is great for Jason Kidd. He is becoming an elite player, especially when you pass up an awesome player like Jordan. I do think the more he plays in the league the better the chances that he will be in hall of fame. He might do it in the first year that he becomes eligible for voting once he retires.

I like Kidd. Unlike a lot of other players (Iverson, Carter, T-Mac), he managed to remain effective even in old age. He's probably the only player who can dominate without scoring a point =)

Well looks like MJ's records are cracking. Best of luck to Kidd, he deserves them!

Kidd keeps on going! Think he'll go back to the Nets next season.

Well I would have to give it to Kidd. He's definitely a good point guard. But why compare to MJ's stats? Michael Jordan didn't play as point guard and stealing wasn't his specialty. He was sort of an all around player. I grew up watching JK play, and he was definitely one of my favorites.

That's amazing passing MJ in anything is just amazing :D Anyhow how much does he have for the first place.

Yeah I grew up watching J-Kidd as well. It was always fun to watch him run a fast break. He was never a quick player, but with the ball in his hands he was actually fast and very effective.

Great job for Kidd. Additional info, JKidd is currently the 3rd leader in Turnovers and he is on his way to the 2nd. Looks like he will get the 2nd place early next season. Peace with JKidd's fans out there. :)

Now, that's my man. A lot of NBA stars are now surpassing the legend. Well of course, MJ has his own prime during his years so, it's now time for the younger generation to show the world what they've got. It makes the league so alive.

Back