What's new

JCP 97 cent in store sale....

deeblondbuzz

SuperLifeCoach
PF Member
Reaction score
Anyone check this out today? I read it on some of the blogs.

I will be checking this out tomorrow for sure! Stock up for next summer! Thanks! :)

Went today....to the one in Vernon Hills. They had lot's marked down to 60-70 percent and some to 80 percent in the Kids Dept.

I was looking around in the girls section for sizes 5-6 and 7-8

Decent prices, but I saw nothing at .97 ea!

Tank Tops were down to as low as $2.57
T-Shirts started at $3 somthing for the solids
Lot's of shorts and a few capris as low as $2 something...

Sure to very by store.

I posted this too. I didn't see anything last Saturday when I went. I know they always have a markdown sale on a Wed. They close the store then the stuff is marked down, but I haven't seen that in the last 2 years.

My old co-worker works at Penny's in Golf Mill. I asked her why Woodfield marks their stuff down to .97 sales and Golf Mill does not. She said its up to the managers what they want to price clearance merchandise at.

I posted this too. I didn't see anything last Saturday when I went. I know they always have a markdown sale on a Wed. They close the store then the stuff is marked down, but I haven't seen that in the last 2 years.

My old co-worker works at Penny's in Golf Mill. I asked her why Woodfield marks their stuff down to .97 sales and Golf Mill does not. She said its up to the managers what they want to price clearance merchandise at.

Golf mill SUX!! That's why! :lol:

F.Y.I I just read if you have parenting school years magazine (not early years magazine) there is a $10 off a $25 coupon for J.P that is good through the 17th!

Would it be wrong to see if my Library has this magazine?

Also, when I went yesterday on the receipt it was printing a "take our survey" get 15% off coupon!

Golf mill SUX!! That's why! :lol:

It sure DOES. I hate that store. SO understocked. While Woodfield is my fav, I hate the layout of the store. You can go round and round and never seem to leave. lol

It sure DOES. I hate that store. SO understocked. While Woodfield is my fav, I hate the layout of the store. You can go round and round and never seem to leave. lol

Yeah I didn't see ONE thing marked $.97..... BOO HOO!!!

Moline JCPenney had some baby clothes marked down to $1.97. The lowest I saw for girl's and boy's was $2.97. Still good prices. Just not as good as $0.97. :)

Yeah I didn't see ONE thing marked $.97..... BOO HOO!!!

Thanks for letting me know so I don' t go tomm. lol I did get tops for .97 cents for the winter clearance. Maybe we are behind if they haven't done their inventory. Most of the .97 cent stuff seemed to be tops that they still had in boxes and never put on the floor. Hopefully next week!

Back