What's new

JCP to bring back sales!

I just saw a "teaser" for this on the news. It's funny how JCP has screwed up SO badly that whatever they do is now newsworthy. :giggles:

I was never a JCP shopper. Since so many of you are, this is obviously another place I've missed out on a lot of deals!

JCP always had quality clothes but now I SMH that you can get better clothes at Target.

I have a ton of clothes from JCP that I got for under $10. My favorite is a pair of Liz Clairbourne pants for $3. DDs like the clearance sales especially on the dresses. They have gotten dresses there for $5 and they only wear them once so the price is right.

A couple of years ago I got a lot of leather shoes for under $6. One pair of wedges are my favorite that I wear with almost everything. I've gotten so many compliments on them too. I should have gotten 2 pairs because I love them so much.

All in all I used to go there more often but without a coupon we stopped and only did the twice monthly clearance Friday sales. Hopefully the sales will be pack and I'll be back shopping there.

I got some cute scarves from there with a return of an Xmas gift.

The one thing I've noticed about Target is that their men's clothes there all fit very tightly. It's the same way with Kohl's. JC Penney is actually one of the store that sells clothes that doesn't skimp on the material.

About time! Hopefully there will be some great bargains to be had:)

I was just there for the first time in forever on Saturday and have to say I was disappointed in the quality of the kids clothes. I was looking for a dress for my daughter to wear to the Daddy Daughter Dance and they were all poorly made.

Back