What's new

Jelly Belly Jelly Beans

i could live just on jelly bellys and be very happy for the rest of my life ...

------------------
"it's easier to stay out than get out"

I haven't had a jelly bean since I was like 7 years old.
smile.gif
I wonder if I would like them again, heh.

I used to eat macaroni and cheese when I was 7 too, and boy does that gross me out now.
lol.gif

I'll have to grab a bag of them and try them out.

------------------
Alien - Administrator / Owner
["Everything was true. God was an alien. Oz really is over the
rainbow. ...and Midian is where the monsters live." -Nightbreed]

They're A LOT better than back then... THEY ACTUALLY TASTE LIKE STUFF!! It's not just red, yellow, and green anymore! WOOOOOoooooo!!!!
oogle.gif

------------------
"Gecko-In-A-Can... It's mmmm-mmmm good!"

Alien, I suggest you wake up early in the morning and check out jellybelly.com. Try and get yourself a free sample and then you'll know what great jelly beans taste like. You're unlikely to find a buttered popcorn favor in those sample bags because I had two samples that didn't have it. Then I decided to buy a 20 flavor variety pack and found out the names of those great tasting beans.

*Anyone got gas because of these types of beans?

Nope no gas...
just a slight ponch.
supergrin.gif

------------------
"Democracy used to be a good thing, but now it has gotten into the wrong hands."

no gas here man ...

------------------
"it's easier to stay out than get out"

The ideal way (in my experience) to eat Jelly Bellies is to put two flavors (or more) in your mouth and then just let your salivary glands produce juice allowing the flavors to blend. Don't chew the beans, just let them sit on your tongue happily blending away until there is nothing left but the little funky rubbery inside parts. That's when you can chew & get yourself a few more beans!
pimp.gif

Good idea! I shouldn't be chewing on them as much, but it's hard to be patient and just let them sit there while you taste the bland soft shell. I usually chew on them and suck as much flavor as possible them swallow.

mMMmMm!

little funky rubbery inside parts...

The new white meat!

------------------
"Into the darkness, into the light."

time to rebump this jelly belly goodness post :D

of course, i had to bump it because i'm eating them right NOW. buttered popcorn, cappuchino and chocolate pudding are still my favorite flavors.

Originally posted by spidergoolash
buttered popcorn, cappuchino and chocolate pudding are still my favorite flavors.

Ill gag later . . . I personaly like everything but buttered popcorn.

more gag material:

mix a peanut butter and grape flavor together to make a peanut butter and jelly sammich :D

:drool:

argh . . . if i want a pb&j ill make one

eating some right now!!! caramel apple :drool: chocolate pudding and caramel corn :nuts:

Hrm My favorite would have to be watermelon.. I'd bite it in half to admire the fantastically fun red middle nestled in its delicious green outer casing. I haven't had them all but I'd have to say the ones I hate is peanut butter, maui wowie, and UGH butter popcorn (double yack).

I had enough of the right ones to follow one of the recipes that came with each little baggie.. I believe it was like two bananas with 3 chocolate fudge or something or other to get a frozen banana.

ACiDbaby said:
I had enough of the right ones to follow one of the recipes that came with each little baggie.. I believe it was like two bananas with 3 chocolate fudge or something or other to get a frozen banana.

:drool: i love the "recipes" :lol: i combined an orange w/an a&w cream soda for a creamsicle :D

My favorite flavor of all time is orange :nod: w00t when they are in those large plastic containers with the scoopers I grap a scoop right before i leave and enjoy them on the ride back :nod: yummmm

I've never tried buttered popcor, I'm gonna go out and buy some later

I'm off to JellyBelly.com (do any other companies make jelly beans?)

Back