What's new

Jeremy Lin has surgery on knee

Mr.Rogers

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
New York Knicks point guard Jeremy Lin had surgery to repair a meniscus tear in his left knee on Monday, the team announced. He is expected to be out for six weeks, likely ending his season.

An MRI last Monday revealed that Lin had a chronic, small meniscus tear in his knee. He waited several days before having surgery, hoping that he could play with the tear.

I really feel sorry for Jeremy Lin not being able to play if ever they make it to the playoffs. I know how he likes to be out there, any player wishes to be in the playoffs. I wish him all the best for next season.

On the other hand, it appears like the Knicks delayed the announcement of the injury to sell more playoff tickets. Knicks denied it though but it makes sense to me, it's all business.

This will greatly affect the Knicks in my opinion. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Stoudemaire out for a while too? I think that just leaves very few Knicks players to take themselves to the finals.

This will greatly affect the Knicks in my opinion. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Stoudemaire out for a while too? I think that just leaves very few Knicks players to take themselves to the finals.

They're not making the finals, so it won't matter much anyways. If they make the playoffs at all, it will be the 8th spot and they will get crushed by the Bulls.

They're not making the finals, so it won't matter much anyways. If they make the playoffs at all, it will be the 8th spot and they will get crushed by the Bulls.

Yeah, that's what I meant, sorry lol. I meant to say playoffs. I agree with you though also. I think they will probably secure the 8th seed and get crushed by the Bulls or Heat.

Is it too soon to say his 15 minutes is LINISHED?

I personally love pulling for the guy, but I don't know how much of this was just media frenzy.

Back