What's new

Jets and Sanchez

Seems like nobody thinks he's any good lol. Count me as one of those people, I just don't think all that highly of him. He's still young and could prove us all wrong though.

Big waste of money!!! He can't win in the post season, he needs to do that this year or I think he should be up for trade talks next...

LOL did the steel curtain come down on your head, retardo? He went to back-to-back AFC title games in his rookie and sophomore year and then last year didn't make the playoffs at all.

If anything he can't win in the regular season, but he definitely can win postseason games.

LOL did the steel curtain come down on your head, retardo? He went to back-to-back AFC title games in his rookie and sophomore year and then last year didn't make the playoffs at all.

If anything he can't win in the regular season, but he definitely can win postseason games.

It wasn't Sanchez winning those games, that's for sure. Outside of the playoff win vs New England, Sanchez has been carried by his defense and rushing game. He had a good game against NE though.

Did he ever reach the superbowl? Nope didn't think so! And they could've if he didn't choke.

Did he ever reach the superbowl? Nope didn't think so! And they could've if he didn't choke.

Yeah but you didn't say superbowl at first. You said he didn't win in the post season. Big difference. That's why bare replied with what he did. Because Sanchez for as bad as he was DID get to the AFC championship twice.

Yeah but you didn't say superbowl at first. You said he didn't win in the post season. Big difference. That's why bare replied with what he did. Because Sanchez for as bad as he was DID get to the AFC championship twice.

The Jets got there twice. For the most part, Sanchez was just along for the ride.

This was not a good action taken by the Jets. Sanchez has not given the Jets any leadership or good passing yards. He throws way to many interceptions and he does not have great pocket presence. They are wasting their money signing this guy because he does not have what it takes to be a successful NFL QB. All the Jet's fans are going to have to put up with him for a few more years.

You sure? I could have swore up and down they got there. Maybe I'm getting old.

Nah, they played week 17 against Miami, fighting for a chance to make the playoffs but they lost. Maybe you remember that being a big game and got it mixed up.

Jets fans getting all emotional about this. I wonder how many of them would rather read about this kid getting traded.If he's so bad, you wouldn't expect to get anything of note for him in return. He isn't the weak link for that team. He's an easy target because he's at a position that people assume the leader s always at. That would be the Quarterback position.

I don't even see the logic in this. He plays like crap. And as a reward for his crappy play, he gets blessed with 5 years of job security.

That's some nice logic right there......

"Live by the Sanchez, Die by the Sanchez"

lol that made me laugh. It's mean. but it's **** true.

Jets fans getting all emotional about this. I wonder how many of them would rather read about this kid getting traded.If he's so bad, you wouldn't expect to get anything of note for him in return. He isn't the weak link for that team. He's an easy target because he's at a position that people assume the leader s always at. That would be the Quarterback position.

I would hate to hear he got traded because the Jets wouldn't get **** for him. What we want to hear is that he gets cut and we bring in a good QB. ****, I'll take Matt Flynn at this point just to either push or break Sanchez.

He is the weakest link...how many other teams made the playoffs when their QB throws 18 picks and coughs up 8 fumbles? Only Josh Freeman was a worse full-time start as far as QBR goes.

I would hate to hear he got traded because the Jets wouldn't get **** for him. What we want to hear is that he gets cut and we bring in a good QB. ****, I'll take Matt Flynn at this point just to either push or break Sanchez.

He is the weakest link...how many other teams made the playoffs when their QB throws 18 picks and coughs up 8 fumbles? Only Josh Freeman was a worse full-time start as far as QBR goes.

I don't know....I mean Rex Grossman was pretty **** sucky and the Bears made it all the way to the Superbowl and got beat by the Colts

Back