What's new

Jill is MIA

This is very rude! I don't even bother with most threads these day cause I iz just so **** busy. I came in this one and went through the whole thing to see if there was further detail!

Did she get out or are you just ****ing with our emotions?!

REALLY?! Still nothing?! ****.
:hides:
You want to see the ****, go look in a mirror.

Tazz wouldn't joke around about this. If you got your head out of your **** you might have noticed the sad worried smiley in her OP.

Portia took a weeks vacation outside last summer. Thought for sure the coyotes got her (since she doesn't have any claws). Came home one day to find her pitifully mewing on the back porch. She was definitely shacked up somewhere else as she had been well fed during her absence. Hasn't lost that gut to this day.

:huggy: I hope she is found safe and sound you must be so worried.

And did you look in the liquor cabinet? :giggles:

Could she be hiding somewhere in the house? A friend of mine moved from the 2nd to 3rd floor and could NOT find her cat. She figured it got out and put posters everywhere. 3 days later the cat came out from its hiding place.

Oh no!

I am sorry to hear she is missing. Is it possible she is hiding in the house?

I said a prayer for her and your family. (cats are family too!)

Things to try....

put some dry catfood in a tupperware container and shake it while calling her. Inside and outside the house.

Leave a can of her food outside so she can get a whiff of it.....smells travel far.

Sit very quietly in the house and call her name.....listen for a faint meow from a closet, the basement etc. Do the same outside.....in a garden shed, garage, etc.

It's a new moon. Cats get horny, even tho they are fixed. They will come home.

Hugs.

Um.............georgie she prolly doesn't wanna think about it too much at work. :slap:

or maybe she is busy working at work. I would not expect an update until tonight after she gets home from work.

Note to self: Cliffhangers do not go over well with Georgie on CW. ;)
Truly... I am concerned she got out.... Jokingly was the "****" thing cause there was no update. Most probably could figure that out considering it came from me.

You want to see the ****, go look in a mirror.

Tazz wouldn't joke around about this. If you got your head out of your **** you might have noticed the sad worried smiley in her OP.

No surprise here. There are some people who always have to make a point to be a blatant opinionated **** to at least one person each day. Today I get to be on the receiving end. Good thing I put no stock in anything that ever comes out of you. Perhaps you should take a look in the mirror... Like at least hourly.

When Shawn got out, I took the shirt I was wearing off and put it by the door. Within 2 hours he was meowing at the door.

Still MIA??? Has she ever been missing before?? Maybe out back trying to put her favorite rock where it belongs. Hope she gets found soon :(

Do you want us to come on over and start searching? It will take me 8-10 hours to get there but looking for a beloved pet is much better than any day at work.

Back