What's new

Joe, Frank, Mark, Ron, Documented and Jose, Francois, Mahmed, Ravi, Undocumented

Re: Joe, Frank, Mark, Ron Documented and Jose, Francois, Mahmed, Ravi Undocumented

I'm sure you do. And I'm sure you've never said anything racist or offensive to anyone. And BTW... I have a niece that is 1/2 black as well.
:bowing:

Again... It is a legitimate problem. Thanks for playing though. Try to twist it as you may. Doesn't change the fact that it is a problem.

:hiphip:BRAVO!!!:hiphip:

Re: Joe, Frank, Mark, Ron Documented and Jose, Francois, Mahmed, Ravi Undocumented

I am light. :)

This thread is insulting. It is propaganda in poor form. It trys to show Americans as squeaky clean, even going so far as naming their protagonist as Joe "Legal". Like everything he does is legal. I could go on.

BTW, Georgie I always hear the most racist things come from people that say "Some of my best friends are black."

M

LMAO I agree 'Joe Legal" is not always squeaky clean as evident with "Mr & Mrs Legal" who are american born deadbeat parents sponging off Public Aid under false pretenses while doing everything in their power to avoid paying child support and taxes ;)

The true protagonist is the government who is allowing this to happen.

Thankfully we still have freedom of speech so we're allowed to be insulting, kinda like you're last remark there to our Georgie.

Totally. ;) But I wasn't insulting Georgie.

M

Re: Joe Legal & Jose Illegal

These silly story's have been cycling the net for years. They portray the best in one side against the worst in the other.

They don't show how Joe Legal makes the laws that make Jose Illegal illegal. They also don't show how Joe Legal enjoys the price on produce that Jose Illegal picked at about 20 cents an hour. It also doesn't show that Joe Legal probably hired Jose Illegal to pick his field or how Joe Legal is on what amounts to business welfare to get tax breaks for his business. And on and on.

Fact is, there are negatives to both sides and these one sided story's will not show them.

Oh and what about Francois Illegal?

M

Great point. I came to this country legally, and honestly believe that we need a solution however, these stories are just cruel and poor taste. And like others have pointed, not just Spanish speaking people are Illegals. Lots of Illegal europeans.
I am NOT saying that we should keep welcoming Illegals, I am just saying that we don't have to be mean to others.

Great point. I came to this country legally, and honestly believe that we need a solution however, these stories are just cruel and poor taste. And like others have pointed, not just Spanish speaking people are Illegals. Lots of Illegal europeans.
I am NOT saying that we should keep welcoming Illegals, I am just saying that we don't have to be mean to others.

:shesaid:

I'm sure you do. And I'm sure you've never said anything racist or offensive to anyone.

Nobody's perfect, which is my point. But we can strive to be better. Unlike agreeing to OP in this thread.

And BTW... I have a niece that is 1/2 black as well.

Congratulations. :bowing:

Again... It is a legitimate problem. Thanks for playing though. Try to twist it as you may. Doesn't change the fact that it is a problem.

There is more than one problem but trying to focus in on one race by over exaggerating the facts to the point of insult is wrong.

M

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible
for food stamps and
welfare. Jose Illegal still has
$31,200.00.

Shouldn't he have more since it's money in his pocket? Same for the rent subsidy?

I would have added Paul/Paulo, Shawn/Seamus, Peter/Petrus, etc... but unfortunately there is a limit on characters in the title.

I don't find it cruel whatsoever. Bottom line.... Undocumented people from outside countries sponging off the tax paying citizens is a problem.:ranting:

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible
for food stamps and
welfare. Jose Illegal still has
$31,200.00.

Shouldn't he have more since it's money in his pocket? Same for the rent subsidy?

I was wondering when you would show up. :)

No he has less, because he makes about 20 cents an hour. Joe Legal is a slave driver.

M

.20 an hour? ****, I'm moving in 2 weeks. Better reserve them now. It'll cost like $5 to move!

Deal!

I would have added Paul/Paulo, Shawn/Seamus, Peter/Petrus, etc... but unfortunately there is a limit on characters in the title.

I don't find it cruel whatsoever. Bottom line.... Undocumented people from outside countries sponging off the tax paying citizens is a problem.:ranting:

Not for those doing the sponging it's not. :bowing:

.20 an hour? ****, I'm moving in 2 weeks. Better reserve them now. It'll cost like $5 to move!

Deal!

At that price maybe you should just rent a van and let them drive the kitties. :lol:

So you have no problem with the illegals who do pay taxes?

Nobody's perfect, which is my point. But we can strive to be better. Unlike agreeing to OP in this thread.

Congratulations. :bowing:

There is more than one problem but trying to focus in on one race by over exaggerating the facts to the point of insult is wrong.

M

Ah so you are striving to be better. I came really see that. Bravo for you. I do think you a falling a bit short. I do not see any exaggeration in the OP or insulting. It outlined a problem. Plain and simple. You are the one coming up and being rude to people... Yes take a bow please! So gald you are striving to be so good. What a load of crap! Get over yourself. Let's dust the problem under the carpet by minimizing it. Oh, let's not address anything at all unless we can address every issue out there. That surely will make things better!

How exactly is it that you are making any effort to fix the problem? Where is your strive?

My husband & I talk to our friends who are not legal. We have offered them jobs where we work, when they are legal workers. My husband has run different operations and has continually tried to help the people who we know are illegal to get better jobs. Jobs that would allow them to not have to work at multiple fast food resteraunts to make a living. They flat out say no.

BUT... let's try to gloss over the problem. Let's sit on a computer and judge others b/c they... Hey this needs to be addresses. It is so much better to bash them than to get off your **** and do something.

So Mike... What problems are you actively trying to address? Not just talking. Actually doing something?... Obviously you have problems that you feel need to be addressed other than this... What are you doing about it? Again... other than sitting at a computer and typing.

Back