What's new

Joe, Frank, Mark, Ron, Documented and Jose, Francois, Mahmed, Ravi, Undocumented

What part of what i posted didn't say that? I sure as hell believe they should be deported & have stated it numerous times & been blasted for it.

Just saying there's alot of people using up your tax $ that are legal & the government should do something about it.

I was agreeing with you!

20h6fsl.jpg

Quite frankly, a great place to start any serious resolution to this issue would be to recognize that humans can't be illegal ...

... and that government is the creator of the problem, not people walking/swimming/boating/flying(etc.) across an imaginary line.

Anyone else think that if ASB and Mike were on opposing sides of something it would make for an interesting debate????

Heck I'd stay tuned for it!! :)

Alvar Nunez Cabeza de Vaca was real too, but I'd imagine that maybe 10 people in the entire US know the name.

I missed that one & I don't think I'm gonna go looking either. I'm sure it is not sumtin that I will appreciate!

I also have a "brother" not blood like the nieces... That is Mexican. He was a friend of one of my brothers in Jr High... His mom moved back to Mexico and he didn't want to go with her so he moved in with us for his HS years.

(Yes, my dad had passed by then)

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire
services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.
Joe Legal rents, thus he didn't pay for police and fire, his landlord did.

Back