What's new

Join our super Walmart/Hooters

Do we also get to have roller blades to get us around the place??? That'd be great! :thumbsup:

jack_of_clubs said:
vixen gets her job and im changing mine to closest thing to wemons clothes

I am flattered Jack, what's your favorite color? You know just so I know what to wear when we work close together! :p

Man with all the perks for the staff we will be filing for bankruptcy before we open! And never a UNION! NEVER I say or the doors remain closed!

Maybe if it was sucessful like the real Wal-Mart maybe then it would work.

Nightshade200 said:
Jack is currently off the market. He's whipped, hehehe.

That's ok, I am not the jealous type! LOL :p

Vixen said:

That's ok, I am not the jealous type! LOL :p

Hey Vixen make sure you keep a tight grip on that leash on Jack or he might run away.;) :toothy12:

Lil'Jeffery34 said:

Hey Vixen make sure you keep a tight grip on that leash on Jack or he might run away.;) :toothy12:

I think she was implying that even tho Jack is already taken, she doesn't care because she's not jealous.... meaning she wouldn't mind being his mistress!
But that's just me, I might of interpreted wrong!

Hey who is in charge of the personel department. This resume just passed my desk:

too_much_water.jpg

Keeps the chiropractor in business though. I wonder if they are real? I can't imagine how she could comfortably lie on her stomach let alone how much strain she is putting on her back.

Hell no, they had to photoshop that. If they were real she would have no problem finding a boyfriend.;)

I have actually seen some of these women that get implants like those on tv.
Kinda sick tho... YUCK!

Back