Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Just got it today! I love it :)

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 47
Lol...it will be covered, I don't get them where everyone can see them! And yeah it did hurt a bit towards the end, but sooo worth it! I am very happy with it!!

ha! we say that at my house about other stuff that hurts. I love Friends.

Like what? You've got me curious about what else that phrase would apply to...and I hate it when you make me think.

Nice, btw. ;)

Like what? You've got me curious about what else that phrase would apply to...and I hate it when you make me think.

Nice, btw. ;)

oh, I don't know.... stuff like maybe flu shots, klutzy things like when one of us (ahem) walks into a wall or stubs a toe or something. We watched a lot of Friends back in the day and there are several lines from the show that still end up in our conversation. Pivot! yes we are dorks. :bowing:

ETA: we also foster kittens sometimes, and it's more common to say it when they're around and causing trouble. Kittens can have little needle claws and needle teeth!

Well all right then. I thought perhaps that there were piercings or whatnot going on. Kittens and flu shots make MUCH more sense, lol.

Oh, and LOL about "Friends." I remember watching the pilot a million years ago and telling DH that it was a cute show, hope it'd last.

GENIUS, I tell. Pure television exec GENIUS I was.

Oh, and LOL about "Friends." I remember watching the pilot a million years ago and telling DH that it was a cute show, hope it'd last.

GENIUS, I tell. Pure television exec GENIUS I was.

YOU are a remarkable talent!

Great tatoo! I like how it ties in different Potter images. Really cool.

I want another tattoo SO BADDDDDDDD accually I want two I want a memorial tattoo for my dad something like a clock or hourglass sense he was a clock maker and a yin/yang

Back