Just lost it....

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
on the dogs and kids.... it's been one rough week. So tired of bullshit... and there have been SUPER piles of it this week....

(((hugs)))

This too, shall pass.

Go tell them you're sorry for taking it out on them. You'll feel better. At least I do - the guilt outweighs the stress relief of unloading.

I did... I apologized to everyone before I wrote this... it was therapeutic. Well, a little therapeutic bit at least...

I went off today to on one of my kids. I always feel bad after wards but sometimes the stuff she does just doesnt make sense.

My dh and my kids got it last night.....it must be in the air! :huggy:

Sometimes I think I should see a shrink.. I am so QUICK to switch moods... it's really quite scary.... I can be in a good mood one moment and fly into a rage within seconds...

Big :huggy: Piggers. I hate when crappy days turn into crappy weeks. :surrender:

Early menopause from the surgery?

:lol: no this is since BIRTH!! Not just since surgery.... I was born a moody **** :9: At least that's what Aki's mom tells me......

Chocolate and ice cream (for me) is kinda like throwing a VICIOUS dog a bone.... it settles me.

No, we have the same Mom.... I just don't claim her. We butt heads ALOT!

No, we have the same Mom.... I just don't claim her. We butt heads ALOT!
LMAO, are you sure she's your mom? Not a mix up at the hospital?

I've wondered that about my mom, we're nothing alike. I'd be convinced there was a switch except I look like my dad & his mom.

LOL :) Yes, unfortunately she's mine... I am MOST def Daddies girl... Aki is her mothers fave. Which is fine with me... keeps me from having to be around her... LOL :lol: I am SO bad...

Sometimes I think I should see a shrink.. I am so QUICK to switch moods... it's really quite scary.... I can be in a good mood one moment and fly into a rage within seconds...

I'm like that too. :hides:

I can confirm Heather has been this way since birth. I think she has a touch of the bi-polar. Can you beleive I married someone like that too???
Can I tell you LIFE Is just FUN!!!!!:bowing:

Sorry hope you have a better day. Kids and family can be so great at times and so trying at others :)

Me three. :huggy:

Me four! My mom's a shrink - want her number?!?!? In all seriousness, we should start a joke thread so that when we all have our bad times, we can come and read through the thread and hopefully laugh our asses off and forget about what we were pissed off at to begin with! Several years ago my sister and I had a "joke box".....it had some funny **** in there!

Me four! My mom's a shrink - want her number?!?!? In all seriousness, we should start a joke thread so that when we all have our bad times, we can come and read through the thread and hopefully laugh our asses off and forget about what we were pissed off at to begin with! Several years ago my sister and I had a "joke box".....it had some funny **** in there!

My Mom thinks she is. :rolleyes:

Back