What's new

Just one of those days

Mike said:
and mish

wait, it's all the M's. Ah well, been nice knowing you all

:mecry: MIKE!!!!!!!! :mecry:

The only problem with my day so far is that I went to bed way too late and way too drunk. i had to be up and 7 and was still pretty drunk when I got up. I think i'm beginning to sober up now tho. :shifty:

Discord said:
The only problem with my day so far is that I went to bed way too late and way too drunk. i had to be up and 7 and was still pretty drunk when I got up. I think i'm beginning to sober up now tho. :shifty:
Waking up drunk sucks

Eison said:
Part of me really thinks that I would want to do that. Just erase myself and start over somewhere else as someone else. But holy **** would that really piss some people off and really hurt some others. So I am not sure I could do it.
I don't want to start over, I'd rather just not deal with people :p

I couldn't split now my parents wouldn't be happy with that, but if they weren't around. I could do it

"I don't hate people. i just seem to feel better if there aren't any around." ~Mickey Rourke, "Barfly"

Kyp said:
:lol:

One day I'm just going split and no one will ever know what happened to me :p

I'm going to get a ranch in montana and never interact with another person again :)

A dental floss farm? (obscure musical reference)

Like Shelby

although she was worse -- she came back after a year, left one message and then disappeared w/o a trace again :lol:

I liked me some Shelby as well she is a cool chick.

This day is dragging ****

I drag **** everyday.

I bet I fall asleep with 15 minutes when I get home today though.

Kyp said:
I drag **** everyday.

I bet I fall asleep with 15 minutes when I get home today though.

Eison's gonna have such a blast with you

Mike said:
yeah, quite literally if yer asleep in the same room as him. :p
Oh I'm going to bring a gun. If I have to put him down I will :p

Have I mentioned how tired I am today

Just me and the pigmy pony, over by the dental floss bush.

I have been sitting on teh side of the interstate for teh last two hours broke down, and it's 100 ****ing degrees out.

Back