What's new

Just played my first online game ever

Sailor Kenshin

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
A friend has been saying, "Try this game! You'll love it!" So I did. I created a character of Enelang, an elf.

Thus was born the Adventures of Enelang, The Hopelessly Lost, Computer-Crashing Elf.

Enelang finds himself in a courtyard. Enelang tries to get out of the courtyard. Two hours later Enelang is still in the courtyard. Five minutes later the computer crashes.

The next day, Enelang gets out of the courtyard and can't cross a bridge. The computer crashes.

The day after that, Enelang buys a cloak. The computer crashes.

And the day after, Enelang gets lost and tries to follow a blue monster and the computer crashes.

The next day, Enelang enters the REAL game. The computer crashes.

The next day, Enelang tries to find someone to give him directions. He gets lost. Then someone kills him.

LMAO sounds like fun! I see your talent is as raw as mine in the "gaming" department. Now I don't feel as bad. I do like the name you gave yourself. Can your elf be revived or is dead - dead?

Naah, players get killed all the time. I think you have to start over though. :D

What game? Is it World of Warcraft per chance? :D

It's the Dark Age of Camelot. This is a trial version, so I'm not sure we'll be "keeping it" at this point.

I have played DAoC (Dark Age of Camelot), in fact, I played the Beta Version. :) It is an excellent game, but I would not recommend it to "Newbies", that is to say, players new to MMORPGs (Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Games). WoW (World of Warcraft) is also available as a free download, and is a lot more easier to play, particularly from the perspective of a new player. You might do better playing it.

If you do, play on Bleeding Hollow. That is where I am, and I would be more than happy to assist you. ;)

One game to crash my computer at a time. I'm afraid to find out what would happen if I loaded two. :glasses10

I am not much of a gamer so I will pass here. Good luck though, Sailor and Nova! It does sound like fun!

Alas, Enelang is no more.

The stoopid elf crashed my puter one time too many. :p

I played DAoC for a bit, agreed probably not the best for a first-timer. I finally got a bit too tired of so much running compared to actually doing anything so left it. Cool spell graphics though & some other good parts, just not enough to keep my attention.

Pfffa, bleeding hollow. Scarlet Crusade is the best **** server in WoW. All look apon us and dispare! Seriously, best server community I have ever played on in any game.

Looks like WoW will be my next venture. This time I want to be a Gundam. ;)

You want to play a Gundam... in WoW? Ahhh... mabey city of Villans would be better. WoW is sort of... fantasy. Also my server is a Role Playing server, methinks the dwarf warrior role playing a Gundam is not exactly going to be well received by the community.

Of and if you play on City of Villans, I play on Infinity server, its a whole lot of fun.

Sicander said:
You want to play a Gundam... in WoW? Ahhh... mabey city of Villans would be better. WoW is sort of... fantasy. Also my server is a Role Playing server, methinks the dwarf warrior role playing a Gundam is not exactly going to be well received by the community.

Of and if you play on City of Villans, I play on Infinity server, its a whole lot of fun.

I understood the word "Gundam..."

:toothy9:

Well congrats on your first online game. Why did you wait this long though?

Well, I'm trying to learn now.... :toothy10:

I would probably fit better with a game whose "universe" I already knew.

Depends what you are into. Might be able to find a game whose universe you are into and on the other hand you might not find one.

Back