What's new

Karaoke Software

EliteStreetProd

New Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Just wanting to find out what everyone is using out there to host there karaoke shows with their pc's. I am just coming back to the business and was thinking about using compuhost. Any opionions.

Thanks

Rick

I have had Compuhost for a while now. I like it better than any other program I tried. Others I tried included Sax & Dotty's, PCDJ KJ, and the karaoke plugin on Virtual DJ.

Try the programs out there and see which you like best.

I have had Compuhost for a while now. I like it better than any other program I tried. Others I tried included Sax & Dotty's, PCDJ KJ, and the karaoke plugin on Virtual DJ.

Try the programs out there and see which you like best.

That's probably the best advise... :sqbiggrin:

I guess your right, I have started downloading other demos to try. Will see which I like best.

MTU Hoster for me. I've been using it for more than 5 years and love it.

I have ran PCDJ KJ, Virtual Studio and AutOkdj. I am now using the AutoOkdj. I had problems learning to use the program, but with Joker's help I am totally sold on the program and use it exclusively!

Bill

I have ran PCDJ KJ, Virtual Studio and AutOkdj. I am now using the AutoOkdj. I had problems learning to use the program, but with Joker's help I am totally sold on the program and use it exclusively!

Bill

Yeah there is a bit of a learning curve and some of it's best features are hidden in mouse click pop-up menus... but all-in-all it handles rotations the best out of any program I've ever tried... and I've tried them all...

I'm really liking Karma. I been usinfg PCDJ / KJ for a few years now and I'm ready to switch.

I think it's merely a matter of requirements. When I use it at all, all I really need is the player. I don't require any help with the rotation or announcing, and I use an actual, rather than virtual mixer.

For those who need more, AutoKJ may work fine, but there is nothing wrong with Compuhost either. I don't use either, but it seems to work well for the PC based shows that I've seen, and I'm told is very easy to learn. I only bring this up because I have some second hand experience with Compuhost.

I'm using Roxbox... and I love it. it runs as a "skin" for WinAmp, similar to Sax-n-Dotty, it's very affordable, and it also supports background music (I like to fade in and out of music between singers).

www.roxbox.net

Check it out!

C:>

I use AutoKDJ as well and am glued to it. Best proggie out there as far as I'm concerned and the best part is that it's free. But like someone else said, give them all a try if you can, and find what suits you.

I have a PCDJ karaoke for sale. Bought it and never used it. PM if interested.

well I don't know who said it first, but it still applies "Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one"

Your best bet would be to try everything and figure out what works best for you. Course that isn't exactly new advice but then the best answers usually bear repeating.. :sqwink:

Thank you all for your advice, I appreciate it. Still haven't decided which to invest in but eventually will. Right now I am gonna just do it the old fashioned way. But I am still gonna keep on downloading demo programs.

ok, how is it that the mods allow this?????????????????
I am a longtime member, and they allow someone to come and use my exact name with caps??????????????

Your's is lowercase with a "-" in it.... that makes his different because he has a space in his....

But, you have a point and I thought he was you to tell the truth.... LOL

Back