What's new

Key Lime Cove 99 for 6 people.

tiffu22

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I just ordered through MUM (THANKS) for one night at Key Lime Cove for 99. If anyone is interested in it here is the link I will get mine free if 2 people buy through my link. http://shawnews.upickem.net/r/eXj63Kg4MH
If I do get mine free I might buy another one through the first person.

HERE ARE THE DETAILS
Key Lime Cove
$234 Voucher for $99.95 (Sunday thru Friday) for Standard Room Accommodations for 6 people including 6 passes to the waterpark.

Description
Your Tropical Vacation Close To Home: KeyLime Cove

For families seeking a resort experience close to home, KeyLime Cove in Gurnee, Ill., provides the ultimate escape to paradise.

The 414-room hotel and tropics-inspired indoor waterpark resort is an inescapable lure for families seeking a unique vacation experience

And now's the perfect time for a tropical getaway with the family that's just as close as your own backyard - regardless of what the midwest weather reports says. KeyLime Cove serves up summer delights all year long.

Families can splash the day away at KeyLime Cove's Lost Paradise Waterpark, a 65,000-square-foot waterpark that is bound to bring out the inner child in everyone. Then satisfy your hunger at one of the KeyLime Cove's mouth-watering signature restaurants. Kids will love the huge redemption RipTide Reef Arcade an the daily fun-tivities at Leapin' Lizards.

To complete the vacation experience, pamper yourself with the total relaxation of KeyLime Cove's amazing Paradise Mist Spa. Immerse yourself in citrus-based aromas, soothing island music and luxurious amenities at this two-story spa. There is also a kids spa, The Enchanted Lagoon, located outside the waterpark entrance.

An abundance of fun is found around every corner, including the uniquely themed interior, arts, crafts, interactive festivities, shops and street vendors. Bring your family for the most splash-tastic experience around! Pack your bags and head to KeyLime Cove.
Restrictions
Valid for Standard Room Accommodations up to 6 people including 6 passes to the waterpark.
Offer valid Sunday thru Friday dates, April 19 thru June 14, 2012.
Black out dates: May 27 & May 28.
Valid credit card required to book accommodations.
$35 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations.
Not valid with any other promotion.
No cash value.
No cash back.
Tax and gratuity not included.
No refunds. All sales are final.

Wow that's a good price!

We were planing on going this Sunday anyways so this was great.

i bought one and then after reading all the reviews on trip advisor i got all bummed out about how unhappy folks were to go there. if they do not have a hot tub i will scream!

does anyone know if i can sneak in drinks and snacks. or at least water bottles? the place always looked so awesome from outside, now i am doubting the excitement

does anyone know if i can sneak in drinks and snacks. or at least water bottles? the place always looked so awesome from outside, now i am doubting the excitement

You mean to the room? Sure, the rooms have a mini fridge. I brought several beverages and snacks when we went.

Oh and no hot tub.............sorry. When we went for a few days, we spent over $600 total.............totally wasn't worth that, but it would be worth $99/ night.............IMO of course.

Oh and no hot tub.............sorry. When we went for a few days, we spent over $600 total.............totally wasn't worth that, but it would be worth $99/ night.............IMO of course.
oh my goodness, my hubby will kill me! we assumed there was a hot tub. i/we hate water parks! i meant sneak drinkie poos into the swimming area. maybe i will sell my stupid voucher. i bought it in need of a hot tub soaking and knew the kids would enjoy it. oh well live and learn, at least it is not too far away. i think we will order unos? any other order in ideas? they had better have wi fi

They have one.

This adults-only nook is the relaxing whirlpool spa area where you can slip into the warm soothing waters and let your cares melt away.

They do have wifi, but I don't think you would be able to sneak drinks into the pool area. If I'm remembering right, there is a lil bar off the pool area (I think). I didn't care for the restaurant there either.

They have one.

This adults-only nook is the relaxing whirlpool spa area where you can slip into the warm soothing waters and let your cares melt away.

They do?! How did I miss that? Well it was a few years ago so the kids were too young to be left alone anyway.

Linkin have fun!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i am ok now. there is a key lime grotto for adults only. with a whirlpool spa. i needs me some hotubbing. and merloting. not whitney style tho

all the reviews say the food is dreadful. and the place is rather filthy. but i am thinking this is during peak season?? hoping so. grand geneva is nice. the slides are too mild for my kids but the hubs and i love chilling in the hot tub. and it is only 10 minutes away. we staycationed there last summer. loved it. i snagged a great rate. the rooms were fabulous

i bought one and then after reading all the reviews on trip advisor i got all bummed out about how unhappy folks were to go there. if they do not have a hot tub i will scream!

Just wondering if you used the link because I have a few friends at work that want to get one. I don't want them to use the link if someone else can try.

I went opening weekend and we had fun. I took the kids and the room rate was 129.00 with four passes to the swimming area. Anything over four passes was 20.00 per person. You use your wristband for everything to charge to your room. I even gave access to the kids and I was surprised they didn't go overboard with the game room and food. We even had a nice dinner in the restaurant. My only problem was I had to wait two hours for check in ( got in the room at 5.00) so I asked for a late check out and I got locked out of the room.

My only problem was I had to wait two hours for check in ( got in the room at 5.00)

YES!!! Totally forgot about this! The check in line was LONG!!! There's a chick with a clip board going down the line asking if we would like to put our stuff in lockers, go to the pool and officially check in later. WTF?!!! THAT was a PITA. Kids do NOT like to stand in line for a long time.

This is good to know my kids do not like to wait. Now I can just go in and check in while they wait in the car.

This is good to know my kids do not like to wait. Now I can just go in and check in while they wait in the car.

There is some stuff to entertain tho (well when we were there) like parots and stuff for the kids to see. But really...............the wait was redic. If you live close just one of you go in line then call the other when you're in.

Someone on MUM said they got the credit. I hoping, if not it still a great deal.

Back