What's new

Key Lime Cove 99 for 6 people.

We are having a great time. We got here about2:30 checked in and the room was ready with no wait. Totally worth the money. Next time I will bring dinner and heat it up instead of going out.

We are having a great time. We got here about2:30 checked in and the room was ready with no wait. Totally worth the money. Next time I will bring dinner and heat it up instead of going out.

Glad you're having fun!

:dance::hiphip::cartwheel:

I just got credit for mine. So it was free, well except for the extras:giggles:

That's great! :dance:

Thanks I signed up. Do u really get it free if 2 people sign up? Sounds too good!

Update:
This does work. I signed up and a friend signed under mine through a link on facebook. I bought an extra one for a friends family who cant afford it but really really needs it. Got credited back for my original $99, so awesome! Just had to pay $12.99 tax for each room. Got something to look forward to now, yey!!

My son is only 15 months, but I'm sure he'll love it. My daughter gets to invite 2 of her friends since it's good for up to 6 people. We'll probably get cheap pizza for dinner.

Thanks again for the tip!!

Instead of trying to just get mine free, I talked it over with a couple of friends and we split the cost of 3 rooms among our families. So instead of one family getting in for free and 2 paying 99.95, we'll each pay 66.67 ... this allows everyone to get a good deal.

Sure I know everyone wants something free, but now we get to hang out with 2 other families this way and the kids will have a much better time with a larger group too.

We won't be going until early June though. We've never been there before. Hoping DH will hang out with kids and I can squeeze in an appointment at the spa. We hope to hit Gurnee Mills after we check out since I haven't been there in years.

Back