What's new

Key Lime Cove, I really cannot afford this...

silviavm

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I just bought this and honestly, our family needs a mini vacation! We just cannot afford this right now so really if someone was planning on buying the key lime cove deal within the next two days, please purchase through my link and just two of you can help me get this for free!! TIA

http://shawnews.upickem.net/r/36zMqTEzhG3

I might be able to I have to see how many my friend is going to get.

To really save money bring your own food. They have a microwave by the vending machines they are small but you can cook at home and reheat. I also seen people with snacks in the water park area.

To really save money bring your own food. They have a microwave by the vending machines they are small but you can cook at home and reheat. I also seen people with snacks in the water park area.

I pressed the thank you button a to of times really! Lol. I definitely plan to bring food!! Thanks a ton!! I appreciate anything you can do for us! Keep the tips coming too!!! Thanks again

I posted this in the other Key Lime Cove but instead of you getting yours free, maybe you could compromise and pass some savings on to other families too?

This is what we did. Instead of trying to just get mine free, I talked it over with a couple of friends and we split the cost of 3 rooms among our families. So instead of one family getting in for free and 2 paying 99.95, we'll each pay 66.67 ... this allows everyone involved to get a good deal.

Sure I know everyone wants something free, but now we get to hang out with 2 other families this way and the kids will have a much better time with a larger group too. And everyone gets to save 33 percent off their package and no one person is getting a better deal than someone else KWIM.

Once my friends bought, I got a confirmation email right away and got mine free so the referral does work.

Wow,this deal looks really nice. We can't do it now, but good luck to you silviavm!

I just bought this and honestly, our family needs a mini vacation! We just cannot afford this right now so really if someone was planning on buying the key lime cove deal within the next two days, please purchase through my link and just two of you can help me get this for free!! TIA

http://shawnews.upickem.net/r/36zMqTEzhG3

AKA..."I don't wanna pay full price, but you should so I don't have to pay."

If you couldn't afford it, you shouldn't have bought it in the first place. Maybe the reason you can't afford it is because you impulse buy too much. How about thinking about it before you pull the trigger. Vacations are NOT a right, they are a privilege. I haven't been on a vacation in four years since I cannot justify the expense. Your greatest contribution to your kids is to teach them to be responsible.

Thank you lovagreatdeal, I am looking at every option so if others have even more constructive tips, thank you, keep them comin and freyguy50 let me know when you purchase your day to be sure to schedule going there when you are there! You sound like such a pleasure to spend quality time with!

Thank you very much tiffu22!!! I really appreciate and I like the suggestion that Luvagreatdeal gave so if someone else buys through my like, tiffu22 n I would be happy to split the cost three ways! Please post here if you do go through my link by tomorrow.

We've actually got our group up to 5 families now. The first person that purchased (me) got theirs free and now the 2nd person that bought got theirs free as well. We will pay families 3, 4, and 5 back later on but the price per family has now dropped down to 59.40 so this is really a great savings.

Sharing the savings is definitely the better way to go. If everyone gets to save, people are much more likely to buy it. Call up all your friends and family and see who you can convince to go with you LOL.

...freyguy50 let me know when you purchase your day to be sure to schedule going there when you are there! You sound like such a pleasure to spend quality time with!

I put in a lot of effort to give off that vibe. It is refreshing to see someone pick up on that so easily.

Thank you very much tiffu22!!! I really appreciate and I like the suggestion that Luvagreatdeal gave so if someone else buys through my like, tiffu22 n I would be happy to split the cost three ways! Please post here if you do go through my link by tomorrow.

I just bought mine using your link.

I've gotten our group up to 7 now so we're each paying around 57.00 which is about 43 percent off the original 99.95. I also reserved our room already too.

Check in is at 4 p.m. You can arrive as early as 1 p.m. to enjoy the water. Check out is 11 a.m. but you can stay all day to enjoy the water. 12.99 room tax goes on a credit card when you make your reservation.

I found out that if someone buys 2 packages using your referral, that also counts as 2 purchases and you get yours free.

My friend Kim bought and then our friend Lily bought 2 packages at once using Kim's referral link. Kim got an email shortly afterwards that hers was free. So if you know of someone who is interested in going twice, that's something else to consider. If you can split the cost with others, going twice would only cost you 60-ish so it's really only a little more than going once with the original package price KWIM.

I booked one too. Taking a group of girl scouts shopping at the outlets and
to the waterpark.

Thanks

Three people joined thru your link so a four way split. CW members are the best..... your lucky.

Three people joined thru your link so a four way split. CW members are the best..... your lucky.
You only needed 2 any more than that does not count. If we knew someone else was going to sigh up we should have done someone else link.

my fault , i decided very last minute, however, myself and 2 friends "did the deal" so at least we got 3 rooms and paid for 2. I would have loved to have been more helpful, but trying to get 15 families to respond to emails is a joke.

We ended up getting 9 families total to do this deal with us. It was a huge series of back and forth emails and phone calls, etc and kind of a PITA since we needed people to buy from referral link #1, then referral #2, then #3, and #4 but it worked out that 4 families got the package for free and 5 ended up paying. Since we're splitting the cost 9 ways, we each pay 55.50 for the package so everyone is happy with that price.

Back