What's new

Kingdom Hearts

BrianH

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Anybody got any info or oppinions on this game?

If there's going to be a sequel, ditch the Gummi Ship; it was probably the stupidest thing to put in a videogame.

Anyway, the first game was pretty good, except for the gummi ship.

Yes, it's a very excellent game... and if you're in to RPG's it's one of the better and more unique out there with the usual great Square appeal.

My little brother bought it I never played it.

Hmm I played it a bit today.. Rented it and it seems a bit too cartoony for my liking.. I lost interested in most disney characters a long time ago.

Yeah it gets pretty boring, and the whole disney character theme is pimp at first but loses its touch after an hour or so. The characters are cool though.

aw you guys suck :p that game is a very sweet RPG

i never played it, but my boyfriend's roommate played it night and day. cp i agree, the gummi ship was really lame, but i loved how they transformed sora donald and goofy in some worlds (ie the halloween place, little mermaid, etc)

and tarzan was hilarious when he got pissed and started attacking people:rofl:

Originally posted by xtremeboard3
Dameon, how old are you again buddy?
He's over 20 yet he likes that game. Then again my friend who's also 21 said he loved it but then different people, different oppinions.

Square Enix said that Kingdom Hearts will be their third big franchise. It's suppose to extend into a series just like Final Fantasy and Dragon Warrior.

u guys are just retards cause you look at it and see Disney characters and totally judge the book by its cover. like the man said the game is great and its still an RPG made by square. if you actually sit down and play it you will see its a stellar RPG in and of itself

Originally posted by bada§§buddy
u guys are just retards cause you look at it and see Disney characters and totally judge the book by its cover. like the man said the game is great and its still an RPG made by square. if you actually sit down and play it you will see its a stellar RPG in and of itself

haha i agree... people thinking that the type of characters make for the best game... if it had Lara Croft in there with Disney characters you know they'd be all over it :sure:

Back