What's new

Knicks destroy Trailblazers

Not surprising at all. Seems like most teams win that first one or two games after a coach gets fired. I think that a little part of it is fear. Nobody likes change and no one wan'ts to get traded or released. Plus I doubt that a different coach can change a system that quickly and get real results.

Not surprising at all. Seems like most teams win that first one or two games after a coach gets fired. I think that a little part of it is fear. Nobody likes change and no one wan'ts to get traded or released. Plus I doubt that a different coach can change a system that quickly and get real results.

That's not surprising at all? What other teams get a season total points scored high after their coach gets fired? It surprised me how well all the Knicks players did against Portland. Everyone did good and contributed to their season high total.

Well, not to take away from the Knicks blasting portland, but this IS only the Blazers after all. Almost any team can do this to Portland at this point.

I just feel bad because this makes Dantoni REALLY look bad. Like an extra kick to the balls.

That's not surprising at all? What other teams get a season total points scored high after their coach gets fired? It surprised me how well all the Knicks players did against Portland. Everyone did good and contributed to their season high total.

It showed that the effort was there all the time, they just weren't giving it to D'Antoni. They wanted to show up D'Antoni and the Blazers were the perfect way to do it.

It showed that the effort was there all the time, they just weren't giving it to D'Antoni. They wanted to show up D'Antoni and the Blazers were the perfect way to do it.

If they can do this against a real competitive team, THEN I'll agree on the showing up Dantoni part.

I agree with that fear is sometime a good motivation but not for long term. Anyhow with a different coach who knows what happens.

well the knicks crashed them,their game was so much better that the trailblzers in so many levels.

well the knicks crashed them,their game was so much better that the trailblzers in so many levels.

That may be true, but they have to do that against REAL competition if they want to be taken seriously.

That may be true, but they have to do that against REAL competition if they want to be taken seriously.

I'm wondering if they'll be able to score that high against one of the teams in the eight seeds in both the eastern and western conference. If they are able to score that high again, then obviously it was good that their coach left;).

I'm wondering if they'll be able to score that high against one of the teams in the eight seeds in both the eastern and western conference. If they are able to score that high again, then obviously it was good that their coach left;).

Well so far they're kind of doing it. They are putting a real spanking on the Pacers. They almost have them by 30 points at halftime. So maybe they CAN roll with competition after all

Well so far they're kind of doing it. They are putting a real spanking on the Pacers. They almost have them by 30 points at halftime. So maybe they CAN roll with competition after all

I am hoping that the Knicks roll for enough to actually acquire the eighth seed spot from the Bucks in the Eastern Conference. I feel like the Knicks have a lot of potential, they just have to earn that spot though.

I am hoping that the Knicks roll for enough to actually acquire the eighth seed spot from the Bucks in the Eastern Conference. I feel like the Knicks have a lot of potential, they just have to earn that spot though.

The thing is, first they did this against the bad blazers, but now the same on a good pacer team. This is REALLY making it look like Dantoni really was the problem.

It was a surprising one, Mike Woodson was known to be a playoff coach since his days with the Hawks. Let's see if his system with the Knicks are truly worth until the season ends.

Knicks needed a new coach. They have too much potential and one not so good coach. They were missing the key ingredient, a good coach.

Back