What's new

Knicks vs Cavaliers Predictions?

M83

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
So tonight at 730pm EST Knicks are going to be playing the Cavaliers. Does anyone have any predicions? Who will win? How much will they win by?

I'm gonna say that the Knicks will beat the Cavaliers by 10+ points.

Post your predictions here.

I don't see how I can come up with any logical prediction pertaining to how much the winning team will win by, but I do predict that the Knicks will probably beat the Cavs as well just because they have more skillful players. I could be wrong though since it's just a prediction.

I don't see how I can come up with any logical prediction pertaining to how much the winning team will win by, but I do predict that the Knicks will probably beat the Cavs as well just because they have more skillful players. I could be wrong though since it's just a prediction.

I don't really know how I came to that conclusion I just guessed by looking at the matchups. I knew it wouldn't be a blowout (20+ points) because the Cavs are still a decent team. But I don't think the Knicks will win by only 5 points or so I think they are better than that, we'll see though.

It'll be interesting to check back into this thread tomorrow after the game and see if we were right about the game. :cool:

I don't really know how I came to that conclusion I just guessed by looking at the matchups. I knew it wouldn't be a blowout (20+ points) because the Cavs are still a decent team. But I don't think the Knicks will win by only 5 points or so I think they are better than that, we'll see though.

It'll be interesting to check back into this thread tomorrow after the game and see if we were right about the game. :cool:

Hopefully more predictions will come in before the game. Most likely though, a majority of the posters will probably be in favor of Knicks winning by X amount of points.

I think that the Knicks will win. The Cavs in general are a terrible team aside from some good players that they have. Knicks have a great line up, even if they don't have good chemistry.

Cavs will have a little fatigue from last night and a close defeat never helps morale. So I will go for the Knicks and Linsanity to be surpreme. It will be close though, but about +5

Personally, I like the Knicks in the match up.

The Cavs actually aren't as bad as people think. They just are in that rebuilding phase at the moment. And Kyrie Irving is extremely promising.

So tonight at 730pm EST Knicks are going to be playing the Cavaliers. Does anyone have any predicions? Who will win? How much will they win by?

I'm gonna say that the Knicks will beat the Cavaliers by 10+ points.

Post your predictions here.

Knicks by 15. This should be a blowout but you never know. The teams like the Cavaliers are the ones that sneak up on you or stay close throughout the entire game.

Knicks win, Irving has a better game than Lin
Irving does have better game than Lin but overall the Knicks are a far better team. And with exception of coming off of an injury Melo is very consistent.

I think I'll have to go with the Knicks. I'll be honest I haven't been following the Cavs very much this year. Weren't they supposed to have two first round picks? Who was the other big player they took aside from Irving?

I think I'll have to go with the Knicks. I'll be honest I haven't been following the Cavs very much this year. Weren't they supposed to have two first round picks? Who was the other big player they took aside from Irving?

I'm not sure who the Cavs picked up second. Because Derrick Williams was the pick right after Irving. And he's on the Timberwolves. Maybe the Cavs traded away their second pick?

I guess there are no Cavavalier Fans on here, lol. :p

Cavs win! Cavs win! Go Kyrie!.. Alonzo Gee throws the hammer down!

Haha there we go our first Cavs fan arrives. :D Welcome to this thread lol. Any other predictions besides the Cavs winning? how much will they win by?

It turns out the Knicks won over the Cavs by 17 points. Melo led the Knicks scoring 22; Lin only scored 13.

Back