What's new

Kraft first taste new offer oreo cakesters go now!!

I think that's exactly it...when I answered these, I said that we do entertain and that I talk a lot (which I do IRL...not as good with the one-liners here on the board!). I think the other question that snags the frees for me is whether people seem to listen to your opinion or ask you for advice...and I always say yes. Of course, most of the people getting my advice haven't asked...and are forced to listen (i.e. husband and kids!)...guess it all traces back to the bigmouth part!

Yep...I think that's it. I don't talk to anyboyd IRL during the week outside of my kids, MIL, parents, kids and sister but I TOTALLY lied and said that I do and that I entertain often (which I don't), etc. BUT that said I do tell my family about the new products I try and have gotten them to try things so they get some sales.

Thanks. I got both frees too.

Canadia- maybe you don't get frees because it's just you and Lex? And he's still little, I don't remember if they asked for kids ages when you sign up.

Oh thanks for the heads up. I just ordered mine and am looking forward to the mail now. :)

Wonder why some get $ off and some get frees? Could it be size of house or how you answered some questions like "Do you entertain" or "talk to a lot of people daiy?" etc.?

I wondered if getting the frees had anything to do with filling out the "survey" on the product. I always do the survey as soon as I use my coupon, and on the open ended questions I give an extensive opinion. I thought that might have something to do with why I get the "free" coupons all the time. I'm sure I said I talk to a lot of people, and that they take my advice too, though. So maybe that is it.

I can't resist another oreo thread....

Back