Lance Armstrong disappoints many

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Armstrong accepts that he has used drugs in the races, which he denied for a long time. Sad that he didn't do that before itself. Many people trusted him, but now he has also put these people to shame :rose_wilted:

He was like an icon when it came to cycling, sad to hear that it was all based on drugs.

Yeah very disappointing and i have read few articles in which it said he was so arrogant and problem causing to many who try to reveal the truth.

I am so disappointed with him. I valued him much but his doping career spoiled everything.

Really disappointed with this, he was termed as the second muhammad ali by many.

It's a shame indeed, I wonder if things would be better if he didn't say anything at all?

Very disappointing from a guy that accepted a worlds sympathy when he suffered cancer, he is a disgrace and his admittance of drug abuse is a slap in the face for cancer sufferers around the world!

It is disappointed that he used drugs, but considering he was in a sport that almost of the competitors were taking performance enhancing drugs, he didn't have many options if he wanted to succeed in the sport. It was stated on one of his interviews that if all the people who had taken PED were disqualified from the Tour de France, the person who came in 31st would have won the event. It is sad that this sport has come to this but that is the case when more and more supplements come out. Granted it is sickening that he lied the way he did, it is still important to remember all he did for cancer research. He started the foundation Livestrong and this is one of the leading organization in cancer research funding.

My belief is that he should have come out stating this sports involve lot of physical power to win the race and drugs play a role few years ago itself..not after winning and saying lies :(

He has not only embarrassed himself but also the sport.....What the association did to this sniveling double crossing liar was 100% correct

Back