What's new

Laptop buying advice

Z

zinomori

I am looking at buying a new laptop in near future and need your advice to get the best one. I would prefer to buy a least radiation laptop, because my eyes get red and painful very soon when I work on my computer. I searched around and found few laptops those claim least radiation, but can't decide which one to choose. Is there any feature or method available that shows the value of a laptop radiation?

Any recommendation?

I really don't know, I have a HP right now but I don't know about radiation.

When looking for a laptop, you should look at the prices which are below the recommended prices...

Brand new
4GB Ram
150/250GB of memory
Price should be around £400/500 (dont know about US money)

2nd Hand

4GB Ram
150/250GB of memory
Price should be around £150/300 (dont know about US money)

Look at the damages when looking for a 2nd hand laptop, I bought my Laptop 2nd hand from my uncle from his shop for £200 and it is class..

- Look at the keyboard
- Look at any scratches
- Ask any question about the laptop
- Any history, How old is it.
- Does it come with a charger
- Anything wrong with it
- Is it faulty?

If you do all of this you can buy a class laptop for a cheap price maybe on ebay or brand new in a shop..

Here is what I recommend:

-MUST BE Windows 7
-4 GB Ram is great
-320 GB, pref. 500 GB
-i3-i5 processor
-Asus, Toshiba, Gateway, or Sony brand (those are best)
-NOT dell

That should help. Good luck!

My advice is to look at the specifications and the prices but whatever you do, DO NOT listen to the sales person when they make a recommendation, go for the model you want/like, NOT the one they are trying to sell you.

You can buy a radiation filter for your laptop instead. I know 3M makes them. You can also purchase special glasses for computer work as well.

Back