What's new

Laptop vs Desktop

Laptop just because of the portability but computer (mostly) have higher spec's than laptop and the higher spec's on desktop are cheaper :D

I prefer the laptop, though that's becuase I have all my graphics stuff on it. But also becuase I can sit nice and comfortable on the sofa :D

i prefer desktop. although i use laptop more often than laptop. i feel desktop as a proper computer. hehe

Latop for me, just because I can lounge on the sofa and browse the net :D

Well, I have a laptop right now since I am in college, though I don't have a preference of either. I like the laptop because it is portable, but I love the processing powers and gaming powers that only a Desktop can bring.

nothing can beat desktop pc
they are much more faster than laptops
well thats my opinian

Desktop over laptop any day. But laptops can be taken anywhere :D

Growing up before laptops became more main stream I always used a desktop. Laptops are easily affordable now and I find them to be much more comfortable to use.

Desktops because they are more powerful and can handle more programs at once and Laptops because they are portable and you can watch tv and use laptop at the same time.

But if you're using the computer quite a lot and then I'd recommend desktop pc as they are much more powerful than a laptop.

Tejmal, true. But then again, you can get your laptop upgraded (it will cost ALOT of money) to handle better and make it have faster speeds for programs. Even though, I still will be going with a desktop for a main computer, if I go out, or I am traveling, I will either use a laptop, or not.

I'm getting a laptop soon because I use computers a lot and I would prefer if it was portable rather than desktop as then I can take it anywhere I like. I don't really need it to be powerful or able to handle mulitple programs at the same time, just for browsing the web and 1 or 2 other programs. Nothing big. I'm also getting it because I have never owned a laptop before and I would love at it first as it's portable.

i would suggest a dell: fast, powerful and reasonably priced

shihab said:
i would suggest a dell: fast, powerful and reasonably priced

Yeah, that's what I had in mind.

Most likely going to get a Dell laptop.

the 13z and 15z are both really good, 15z better

Back