What's new

Last Movie Watched

fluffybunny

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What was the last movie you watched? What did you like/dislike about it? Rate it out of 10. ;)

I last watched BeetleJuice. :D Love the movie XD And 1000/10.

Me and you watch that together :D

I watched Lethal Weapon 4 the other night, it was hilarious :D

"I Spit on Your Grave"

That's the title, I don't really feel that way about you guys... ;)

If you don't like sick, twisted movies...you won't dig this one! It's super graphic to say the least. It's one kick **** movie though. There's nothing like sweet vengeance! muahhahahahahaha...

9/10 for me on this one, but I'm a bit unique.

The Incredible Hulk. It was okay, first time I'd seen it (I usually don't care for those types of movies).

NaughtyMonkey said:

I loved that movie. It made me want to live on Pandora so much, the floating mountains were amazing :D

The last movie I watched was Charlie St. Cloud. Very sad movie. I do recommend seeing it :D

Monsters... a movie about aliens that crash land in Mexico and this guy and girl are trying to get back to the states.

Its an ok movie.. good cinematography and music, but didn't quite understand the meaning of the end of the movie... felt like I was missing something.

I watched Harold and Kumar go to White Castle last inght. Why? I have no idea. :laugh: Light, fluffy entertainment I guess.

^ I need to see that movie... I hear people quoting it and I have no idea what they are talking about.

watched Amistad last night...havent seen it in awhile...one of the greatest movies of all time 10/10

I downloaded Battle LA last weekend. I managed to watch about 20 minutes of it. What a crappy movie.

Mad Max was the last movie I watched. What a cool movie! Such awesome chase scenes. Now I gotta watch the rest of the Mad Max movies.

The last movie I watched was Air Guitar Nation. I loved that movie. I give it a 10!! I love C Diddy!!!

it was Adam's Apples, a scandinavian black comedy. it was pretty funny and starred mads mikkelsen, who seems to be a big name there (he keeps coming up in the scandinavian films i've watched). i would rate it an 8 out of 10 -- it's hard for me to focus on reading subtitles, so i probably would've liked it more if i spoke the language.

Back