What's new

Last Movie Watched

I would love to see that. I am into foreign movies. I going to see if the library like has it.

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Actually I saw a lot of good movies lately. I have seen Ping Pong Playa, Crows Zero, Initial D and Kung Fu Dunk. I would give them all a 10. They all rock!

^^^ do you have Netflix? I don't generally care for American movies, but I watch TONS of foreign movies from Netflix. I think my favorites are the ones from Spain.

I downloaded Battle LA last weekend. I managed to watch about 20 minutes of it. What a crappy movie.

I managed to watch it all from a download but my verdict was the same.....

stranded -- a documentary about a plane that crashed in the andes in 1972. it's sad.

^^^ do you have Netflix? I don't generally care for American movies, but I watch TONS of foreign movies from Netflix. I think my favorites are the ones from Spain.

I don't have Netflix but my friend does on her xbox360. I usually rent the movies from the NYPL (New York Public Library for those who don't know) I watched these three movies the other day they were 20's from a scale from 1-10. The girl with the dragon tattoo, the girl who played with fire and the girl who kicked the hornet's nest. They were all phenomenal movies.

I don't have Netflix but my friend does on her xbox360. I usually rent the movies from the NYPL (New York Public Library for those who don't know) I watched these three movies the other day they were 20's from a scale from 1-10. The girl with the dragon tattoo, the girl who played with fire and the girl who kicked the hornet's nest. They were all phenomenal movies.

I heard those were good. I'll have to add them to my queue. I'm definitely a movie junkie!

I so understand you. We are part of the same club then because I am also a movie junkie. I don't care what language a movie is in as long as it has good english subtitles I am good to go. I love watching movie. I watch too many I think but what is too many, seriously?

I watched approx. 115 this year so far. movies are awesome! I think were in a lot of the same clubs, lol.

True!! I have no idea how many movies I have seen. The way I can calculate it is I am allow to take 10 movies out at a time. I take them back every week so 4 weeks in a months. 10 movies a week. 40 a month for the passed four months so... 160 but I was at my friends house for two weeks so take away 20 so 140. Though when I was at her house I watched in one week kat least 20 or 30 movies. just lets say I watched about 200 -215. Since the beginning of the year. I am a movie head... you know like a pothead but for movies not pot.

It is crazy now that I thinkk about it. I watch to many freaking movies. Man... too many movies. lol!! :supergrin:

Sucker Punch just got watched and owned by my mind. Like it a lot despite all of the critics. Love your avatar pic. . . Also, Source Code and Limitless are top notch movies for some other ideas.

Thanks I heard about it and fell in love when I saw the trailer. I haven't been able to go and see it yet but I can't wait until I do. I love movies like that. I also heard Source code was good. Can't wait to see that one either. I saw dinner with schmucks (hilarious times 3000), the other guys (god so funny), Princess Ka'iulani (sad but inspiring) , Mary reilly (love this version of jekyll and hyde), We are Marshall (sad **** movie but very moving), The Orphange (another sad movie), My lucky stars (jackie chan... need i say more) and Paranomal Activity 2 (lame **** movie). Those are the movie I hve seen in thelast two days. In a while I will be seeing Catlow (yul brenner) and bottle shock (alan rickman) mabe if not that one I will see Alice (another versionof alice in wonderland). I have seen it already and i love it.

Back