What's new

Last TV Show You Watched

Desperate Housewives. I watch DH every night before I sleep (yes I'm sad) so it's rare for me to answer differently haha. Considering to start watching The 4400, though.

CatDog

Thank you, The 90's Are All That for finally airing this~~
I still don't know what makes this show good, but it just is. And it's still as good as I remember.
They're even going to be airing the 'Parents Day' special where Cat and Dog set out to find their parents! Woohoo!

...plus it has a catchy as hell theme song.

Waterloo Road :D

I think i'm the only one that watches it and enjoys it but it's so captivating omfg

I just watched the first episode of The Walking Dead yesterday. Oh, wait. I watched the Big Bang Theory after that, so yeah. Both are great shows.

The Big Bang Theory. I can't wait for the next season. I'm very excited to see how Raj's love life will go.

The last episode of anything that I watched was Big Brother UK season 14 episode 18. I am loving this years season. it is amazing so far. I have loved the twists, but the UK doesn't know how to do Big Brother like america does, and so now I am getting ready to tune into the American Big Brother. That is always full of entertainment each and every year. after that, I am going to watch the season premiere of Dexter's season 8. Can't WAIT!!! :D

The last TV show I watched was Leverage. Awesome series though sometimes familiar with the TV series White Collar.
If you like exciting, a little bit cryptic and solving cases type of shows, this show is definitely for you. :D

Back