BV Administrator
PF Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

Attachments

• BWHNW.jpg
    BWHNW.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 40
Oh my! Did LeBron saw him? Or just look behind him? LOL. If he ever saw that during the game, he might do some trash talking to that anti-LBJ fan. :)

Haha! I saw this in live, and I even noticed that... :D Poor Lebron, he really doesn't get too much love nowadays :p

I love that dudes shirt :)
Even Lebron knows he doesn't want to turn around! Everyone really hates him since hes moved to Miami.

lol and the guy even made sure he stood up so it can be clearly visible for all.

That shirt is friggin epic. I love it almost as much as that college kid who made a giant cutout of his head to distract players during free throws.

**** LBJ is right. He is a piece of ****...****ing pompous narcissist. I liked him a lot until the whole decision thing; now I ****ing despise him and hope he never wins a title.

That shirt is friggin epic. I love it almost as much as that college kid who made a giant cutout of his head to distract players during free throws.

**** LBJ is right. He is a piece of ****...****ing pompous narcissist. I liked him a lot until the whole decision thing; now I ****ing despise him and hope he never wins a title.

Exactly, I used to like the guy too. He is a FAR cry from the humble player I remember coming to the league 8 years ago.

I mean, you could see how the fame was changing him even during his last 2 seasons at Cleavland, but the "decision" just made it all 100 times worse.

And let me say this, if Miami DOESN'T win this year, they have NO excuse to hide behind.

I would say the same thing that lebron shirt is amazing and it looks good but the thing is that he does need a lot more love.

Lebron doesn't deserve that much hate from a city that's not Cleveland. He is like a lot of players - he wants to be on a more successful team that provides some support for him. Cleveland had none of that.
However, he should stop being so flamboyant and stuckup with his fame. Instead of going on The Decision, he should have just had a press conference or something less profile.

Yea that shirt is amazing.And he knows hes hated for going to Miami.He don't really care.I guess if I was him I would not mind either.Its all business in the end anyways.

Exactly, I used to like the guy too. He is a FAR cry from the humble player I remember coming to the league 8 years ago.

I mean, you could see how the fame was changing him even during his last 2 seasons at Cleavland, but the "decision" just made it all 100 times worse.

And let me say this, if Miami DOESN'T win this year, they have NO excuse to hide behind.

If Miami wins, you mean when...Who is going to beat them? OKC has the best shot, and I think they don't stand a chance.

Typical Lebron haters, get over it. He is playing for a team that he wants to play for. It a part of the business. Big deal he went on TV for the decision and hyped himself, who cares? He still has talent, and is one of the best players in the NBA.

Typical Lebron haters, get over it. He is playing for a team that he wants to play for. It a part of the business. Big deal he went on TV for the decision and hyped himself, who cares? He still has talent, and is one of the best players in the NBA.

Typical LeBron fans, get over it. No one is obligated to root for a player they personally think is a ****, no matter how talented the player is. Are you really trying to go with the "who cares" angle? Just because you don't care that he acted the clown, doesn't mean many people won't.

If Miami wins, you mean when...Who is going to beat them? OKC has the best shot, and I think they don't stand a chance.

No one is questioning his talent; he is definitely one of the best players ever.

No one is questioning his wanting to play for the team of his choosing. Cleveland couldn't put together a team that he wanted to be part of; that's fine.

But if it smells like a **** and acts like a ****, then by god IT IS A ****. He acts like an **** and all the hate is well deserved. Seriously; did Peyton Manning just have an hour special to tell the world he is going to Denver? Did he take his top RB and WR and have a ****ing spectacle made of them with some ridiculous extravaganza?

No, because he is humble and understands his gifts. Lebron is a ****head that wants to be center of the universe. He was very humble when he came into the league and you could tell he wanted to be the best all-around MAN he could be, not just player. But then he pulls this bullshit.

As soon as I looked at the image, I instantly read that shirt and it made me LOL. Poor lebron, shirts like that probably sell real well on the market.

Typical LeBron fans, get over it. No one is obligated to root for a player they personally think is a ****, no matter how talented the player is. Are you really trying to go with the "who cares" angle? Just because you don't care that he acted the clown, doesn't mean many people won't.

Cry me a river, hater. All you haters have no lives. Jealous of that Lebron pay cheque. Real talk.

Here is another lebron hater shirt.
attachment.php

Attachments

• lebron-went-south-shirt.jpg
    lebron-went-south-shirt.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 15
Wow. This is hilarious. I don't hate Lebron but I think this shirt is amazing. Balls of the dude.........

Wow. This is hilarious. I don't hate Lebron but I think this shirt is amazing. Balls of the dude.........

Well, its easy to wear that shirt when the Heat are at the Bulls. Now if he wears that **** at American Airlines Arena, then he definitely has balls! ;)

Back