What's new

lets clean up our sandbox

KjAthena

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
ok everyone looks like we have "dirtied"our sandbox today is a new day and new sand lets find ways to keep it clean and get along or ignore each other. Mods thanks for letting us cats deal with this alone. It is clear to see some troublemakers are just trying to cause problems...if we just ignore them and dont respond they will get tired and go shyt somewhere else, well spent so much time reading to try and make sense of this no more time to respond:unhappypill:

ok everyone looks like we have "dirtied" our sandbox today is a new day and new sand lets find ways to keep it clean and get along or ignore each other. Mods thanks for letting us cats deal with this alone. It is clear to see some troublemakers are just trying to cause problems...if we just ignore them and dont respond they will get tired and go shyt somewhere else, well spent so much time reading to try and make sense of this no more time to respond:unhappypill:

Still looking for a pinata are you?

ok everyone looks like we have "dirtied"our sandbox today is a new day and new sand lets find ways to keep it clean and get along or ignore each other. Mods thanks for letting us cats deal with this alone. It is clear to see some troublemakers are just trying to cause problems...if we just ignore them and dont respond they will get tired and go shyt

Okay. Let's start by ignoring the transparent masquerade and obvious clique' nature of this entire statement.

We could do that by closing or deleting this entire thread right now, and not starting new ones to cast blame.

I'm more than willing to move on and get along...but's lets quit making excuses and stop trying to make what happened something it wasn't. One member was finally called out to defend his posts or STFU. As per normal, he chose to act as if others were simply misreading or misinterpreting what he said. He received the public drubbing he deserved, and now it's over.

ok everyone looks like we have "dirtied"our sandbox today is a new day and new sand lets find ways to keep it clean and get along or ignore each other. Mods thanks for letting us cats deal with this alone. It is clear to see some troublemakers are just trying to cause problems...if we just ignore them and dont respond they will get tired and go shyt somewhere else, well spent so much time reading to try and make sense of this no more time to respond:unhappypill:
I have a real problem with this, even after the truce alot of us are still on ignore. If it were a real truce, all blinders would be off and we would start fresh...Right?

Its about time for a sing along break
Lets all follow the screen and sing along!! Okay sing along by memory if you can.

I have a real problem with this, even after the truce alot of us are still on ignore. If it were a real truce, all blinders would be off and we would start fresh...Right?

But if group "A" puts group "B" on ignore, then group "A" won't feel like they have to defend themselves or explain to group "B" why their (group "B") posts are .....

Oh never mind, now I'm all confused.:laughpill:

I actually do not have a problem with some people being on ignore, it may actually help people who just can't possibly get along avoid the arguments. The problem i have is bragging or continually mentioning the fact you have someone on ignore. If you're ignoring them, you should also not mention them, that would solve a lot of issues

Its about time for a sing along break
Lets all follow the screen and sing along!! Okay sing along by memory if you can.

Come on I dare ya Sing it once you will be amazed the zen that escapes/:winkpill:

But if group "A" puts group "B" on ignore, then group "A" won't feel like they have to defend themselves or explain to group "B" why their (group "B") posts are .....

Oh never mind, now I'm all confused.:laughpill:

I guess we have agree to disagree.

Its a forum, we should all be sharing ideas and listening to other peoples opinions. I THOUGHT the truce was so that we could all speak and exchange ideas without the need to hurl insults. This applies to group A and group B as you put it. I guess to me, now this truce seems like nothing more than a temporary band-aid. :errpill:

I don't think I am wrong for seeing things this way.

Where do I sign up for group C? To paraphrase a wise man "Any group that would have me as a member isn't worth joining" :biggrinpill:

I have myself on ignore. I like to think of it as plausible deniability.

Back