What's new

Lets Play *I Am*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking at a different format to this site or am I seeing things again :eek:ops:

I am heading to bed, looking forward to working on the site this weekend
I am looking at a different format to this site or am I seeing things again :eek:ops:
I am liking this new format, but I am going to have to get a new avatar...
We changed the framework today, it'll allow us to do some stuff we couldn't before and with a lower impact on the server. :)
More info in this announcement, let us know if you have any questions or see any bugs

View attachment 4263

Attachments

• Uw5Vk.jpg
    Uw5Vk.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 52
I am in awe. That is one fantastic picture.

I am heading to bed, looking forward to working on the site this weekend

We changed the framework today, it'll allow us to do some stuff we couldn't before and with a lower impact on the server. :)
More info in this announcement, let us know if you have any questions or see any bugs

View attachment 4263

That photo is freakin' awesome. I am home from my long weekend holiday and roaring around tearing apart the kitchen because tomorrow morning they are delivering my new--drum-roll please--stove and refridgerator!!!!I am so excited I can't even tell you. The stove has two (two!) ovens! Happy, happy, joy, joy!

I am back home from a weekend in the sun with my friends. :)
Glad to be home and glad you like that picture, I was rather impressed with it too. :cool:

I am relaxing for tonight, since I have to work tomorrow.

I am exhausted after wrestling the old refrigerator to the spare room. My sister helped, but I am not what you would call yer perfeshunal mover...at least no fingers or toes were jammed. And suddenly I can walk around in my kitchen again.

I am watching a tv program before I go to bed.

I am hesitate on pushing buttons on a site....something just might go boom...lol

I am working on a site right now, just replaced a part in my car and looking forward to the day!

I am babysitting my grandson today, should be a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back