What's new

Let's play I am..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day! We shouldn't have to be reminded to show our love on Valentine's Day!
This day should be a Holiday. I believe, so we can spend time with our loved ones. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone here. With Love and Peace be with you, today and always.

I am chillin, relaxing and drinking some fruit punch after having a cup of coffee. I'll have another cup of coffee in a little bit. But, right now, its time for me to play catch up on these forums.

I am chillin, relaxing and drinking some fruit punch after having a cup of coffee. I'll have another cup of coffee in a little bit. But, right now, its time for me to play catch up on these forums.
It's to late for coffee now, getting close to time for beer though. :D

It's to late for coffee now, getting close to time for beer though. :D
I have some in my freezer. I'll have to drink a few of them tonight since my girlfriend is working late. It's never too late for coffee for me.;)

I have some in my freezer. I'll have to drink a few of them tonight since my girlfriend is working late. It's never too late for coffee for me.;)
dude, they'll blow up!..lol
I have some in the frig, I'm not sure if I'll have a few tonight or not.
I'm starting to get into the mood that I could go out or go drink with some friends, but I also feel like hanging out at the house and going to bed early.

The night is young!

dude, they'll blow up!..lol
I have some in the frig, I'm not sure if I'll have a few tonight or not.
I'm starting to get into the mood that I could go out or go drink with some friends, but I also feel like hanging out at the house and going to bed early.

The night is young!
Ya, I ran into that problem the other night. My girlfriend put two in the freezer and when I tried to open one it blow up in my face. But, I'm glad the rest of them are in the cabinet so I can just throw some ice in a cup and pour up.

I haven't been out with friends in a while. That sounds so good right about now.

I am excited and annoyed.
My son put my new computer together and I have to send the motherboard back for another one, the one they sent is defective another week on waiting or more. :mad: He built another computer before mine and same thing happen. That's the China crap, I guess. it was one of the higher ends of motherboards to0. You would think they would do checks before sending., but they get next to nothing for wages so I guess they don't really care.

I am browsing this community and talking to my brother on Facebook. Apparently Facebook will be updating its site later on today. They had a press conference earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back