What's new

Living Social Deal: Kalahari Resort Water Park

crabbe3897

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
There is a Living Social deal today for the Kalahari Resort Water Park in the Wisconcin Dells. We are seriously thinking about buying this package but was wondering if any of you have been there and your thoughts on it.

Thank you for any insight you can give me.

We always stay there. My kids like it there (13,14,17,21)my kids ages. Nice place.

My dd went to the Kalahari with girl scouts.
She liked it. She said if you want outdoors then there is one better--but if you want one that is outdoor and indoor this one was really nice

We stayed there once when the kids were little...it was a long time ago but it was a lot of fun!

my dd just got back from kalahari--we always go to wilderness but her friends go to kalahari--she ( my dd prefers) wilderness--but that isnt teh question--LOL--I think that is a decent price--the chula vista has been perking my interest for the past 2 days....

Yes, Barb, this is the deal. Living Social is offering a 1 night stay for 6 in a double suite with passes for all 6 to the water park and the theme park for $159. We are seriously considering buying this deal...sounds good to me.

I've heard the Kalahari is really good. It's $159 weekdays or $199 Fridays on LivingSocial. There is also a bit cheaper one running on Groupon for Chula Vista in the Dells at $99 a night, and I have commenters saying they've stayed there and had a blast. Don't know how it compares.

We have been to both water parks. I would recommend the Kalahari over the Chula Vista. My kids are 9 & 10 and they like the bigger water rides at the kalahari. The Chula Vista is fine if your kids are smaller. IMHO. We were at the Chula Vista in January of this year. HTH

I got a groupon getaway email for Great Wolf Lodge too. Starting at $249 for two nights.

Back