What's new

Long or Short-for Men Only!

G

Love that teaser! :toothy9:

The question is four parts:
1. Do you prefer long hair or short hair on females?
2. Do you have long hair or short hair?
3. What color of hair do you like on females?
4. What color is your hair?

I recently accepted a dare and dyed my hair blond! It is definitely different. My hair is short of course. I have no plans on letting it grow. Although I did have long hair in the late sixties.( What were we thinking?) :p

haha awesome...got a pic to show us Irish :p

though I did the same myself and dyed it to a colour thats nearly black with dark purple in my hair...

it'll be interesting to see what some of the guys put

cat_blonde.jpg

Seems my first photo didn't take!

Guess I'll have a go at this.

1) long hair
2) short hair
3) don't care as long as it's natural. None of that dye crap
4) black (not that Afr. Amer. males have much diversity in that area anyway)

imagineer1 said:
Guess I'll have a go at this.

1) long hair
2) short hair
3) don't care as long as it's natural. None of that dye crap
4) black (not that Afr. Amer. males have much diversity in that area anyway)

Same thing with me. Afr. Amer. guys just don't look good with different hair colors except black. Prime example is me.

I would agree...mainly because I never go for blondes...but there is rare occurnces..

I unfortunately have short hair again
I prefer long hair on girls
I prefer brunettes
I have orange hair, but I have also had jet black, bright green, apple green, neon blue, blonde, white, red

the list continues

1) Long Hair
2) Depends, right now my hair is thick but I get it cut and somewhere between short and long.
3) Black, but also like red.
4) Brunette

I am a hair stylist, and I have seen Af.americans with colored hair and it was very attractive.

aliciamarie02 said:
I am a hair stylist, and I have seen Af.americans with colored hair and it was very attractive.

You're talking about girls right?

I have seen black men with blond hair. It looked ok.

Some of them even get colored eye contacts. Should use what you are born with that is how I feel.

No I was talking about Af american guys having colored hair. Some with blonde, and some with wild colors.. was pretty cool

ANGLOIRISH said:

The question is four parts:
1. Do you prefer long hair or short hair on females?
2. Do you have long hair or short hair?
3. What color of hair do you like on females?
4. What color is your hair?
It's sad that I can really discuss this at length (no pun intended).

1. Depends on the type of hair. Redheads just HAVE to have long hair. It's a necessity. I think short hair is really sexy on blondes. Brunnettes, either way.
2. I have long, curly hair. Until recently it was almost shoulder length, but I got tired of having to gel down the fro every morning.
3. Red/blonde/anywhere in between.
4. I have dark brown hair, just a shade off black.

Oh, and Anglo, definitely gotta see that picture ;)

aliciamarie02 said:
No I was talking about Af american guys having colored hair. Some with blonde, and some with wild colors.. was pretty cool

I know they should be happy with they are born with and use that.

Personally I LOVE changing my appearance. I hate what 'God' gave me. So I dyed my fringe purple and my hair's nearly black, I wanna try grey contacts, as my eyes are nearly grey and I love the colour. I want to pierce skin...

change is good Chris ;)

aliciamarie02 said:

It's all about skin tone. The first thing I think of is Wesley Snipes in Demolition Man. That was not pretty.

Nightwolf04 said:
Personally I LOVE changing my appearance. I hate what 'God' gave me. So I dyed my fringe purple and my hair's nearly black, I wanna try grey contacts, as my eyes are nearly grey and I love the colour. I want to pierce skin...

change is good Chris ;)

I guess to a point, I need some changes my bad habits are bringing me down. You should see my friend he dyed his hair also. It is just so funny you are like the female version of my friend.

Back