What's new

Long or Short-for Men Only!

imagineer1 said:

It's all about skin tone. The first thing I think of is Wesley Snipes in Demolition Man. That was not pretty.

Yes that was crazy.

I must admit that this blond phase I am going through right now is paying off: a) I am getting noticed more and receiving compliments from the fairer sex like: "Love your tan"! ( Duh!) [It is true though, a tan seems to look better on "blonds".]
b) I have been feeling dizzy lately. (another blond trait)
c) I am actually toying with the idea of allowing one of my neighbor friends to give me a "loose perm". Guess the chemicals in the hair dye has robbed me of a few million brain cells. LOL

1. Totally depends on the girl. Long hair is the safe option, I think that any girl can pull of long hair. Short hair can look VERY sexy on the right girl though. My personal opinion is that to have short hair a girl must have a very striking face.
2. I have shortish hair, not buzz cut...it's a very old school haircut I've had since I've had hair lol. I probably need updating.
3. There's something about a brunette that is just yummy. Then I'd go with black, then blonde, then red. Natural of course. I'm a fan of hair dye for highlights (not bleaching...bleaching is the suck).
4. I have dark brown hair. No plans to change...

ANGLOIRISH said:
I must admit that this blond phase I am going through right now is paying off: a) I am getting noticed more and receiving compliments from the fairer sex like: "Love your tan"! ( Duh!) [It is true though, a tan seems to look better on "blonds".]
b) I have been feeling dizzy lately. (another blond trait)
c) I am actually toying with the idea of allowing one of my neighbor friends to give me a "loose perm". Guess the chemicals in the hair dye has robbed me of a few million brain cells. LOL

You are getting noticed more because blonde's stick out. You should stop with the dyeing the reason it is making you dizzy is that because it is filtering through to you brain (j/k ;) ).

P.S.- Don't go with the perm, its a girl thing.

Chrisl0 said:

You are getting noticed more because blonde's stick out. You should stop with the dyeing the reason it is making you dizzy is that because it is filtering through to you brain (j/k ;) ).

P.S.- Don't go with the perm, its a girl thing.
LOL! Don't worry, Chris, a perm is not a priority although I have to admit my nephew gets a perm and has his hair dyed blond and it does look good. He is a good looking man so it really adds to his appearance. I'll see if I can get my niece to scan the picture so you can see that a perm and a hair dye doesn't make a man look "girlie".

As for my dizzy feeling , I have a middle ear infection - again! Smokers are more prone to mid-ear infections than non-smokers. Warning: cigarette smoking is dangerous to your ears!;)

ANGLOIRISH said:

LOL! Don't worry, Chris, a perm is not a priority although I have to admit my nephew gets a perm and has his hair dyed blond and it does look good. He is a good looking man so it really adds to his appearance. I'll see if I can get my niece to scan the picture so you can see that a perm and a hair dye doesn't make a man look "girlie".

As for my dizzy feeling , I have a middle ear infection - again! Smokers are more prone to mid-ear infections than non-smokers. Warning: cigarette smoking is dangerous to your ears!;)

Well that works for some guys I guess. Other than washing my hair daily and getting a hair cut every few months thats all I do. I don't even brush my hair most of the time I go for the natural look. I know how you feel with the ear infections I used to get them allot when I was young. Once I had one while I was on a airplane it was a living nightmare.

1. Do you prefer long hair or short hair on females?
2. Do you have long hair or short hair?
3. What color of hair do you like on females?
4. What color is your hair?

1. Short
2. Short
3. Depends - usually dark but sometimes blonds turn my head.
4. Right now, blondish gray - salt and pepper - silvery temples. I am not going to try the light blond thing again. It was a momentary lapse into fun when I dyed my hair months ago.

pi_grey7.jpg

This guy looks somewhat like my Lord Dufferin!​

Back