What's new

Longest way you've ever walked

TheNavigator

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What's the longest way you've ever walked?

Mine is about 16 KMs about 4 days ago.. That's about 10 miles :)

What's for you?! :)

We broke down on the way out camping at about 4 in the morning. Some people stopped, but would only take the ladies, (our wives). They were also female, and a bit Leary...

I don't know how far we walked, but it was 9 hours straight. Then a cop pulled us over, he drove us the rest of the way, lol.. :lol:

4km :p.. not that much but I took breaks after 2km.

I've walked 16 KMs in 4 hours.. That means that you've walked about 35~40 KM O_O

Nice, birdguy :)

@Devil: Lazy guy :lol:

My record is possibly 100 meters to go from my room to the bathroom. Actually I believe I have walked around 15 miles. It was from a Party that me and a few friends attended, we were unable to get a lift home and thus, had to walk all the distance home. It brought us closer together and made us realise we need to figure out some form of transport home... Hasn't happened yet though and this was 2 years ago. :p

Well we went on a backing trip once and that was about 60 or so miles in 7 days. If you are asking in one day, it would be about 10 or something.

I love long walks, and I do this for fitness at a fast-pace, so my heart stays good and strong when I'm old, and to keep a good body with no belly flubb.
I would say that my longest fitness walk was about 2.5-3 miles each way, so that would be about 4.5-6 miles both ways.

The longest distance I walked, was 12 miles each way. Was in a lot better shape back then, loved those walks and did a bit of running.

The longest I ever walked is about 6 to 7 hours. I have no idea of the distance, but it was pretty long. Thank God we had water with us or it would have made for the worse day of my life probably

A few years back I was at a friend's apartment and felt like going home after a long night of drinking instead of staying there. I was dropped off and everyone was asleep so I had to walk or stay. I being drunk and not having the logical sense to think that the drive was only ten to fifteen minutes thought it wouldn't be that far decided to walk. Oh and it was snowing and icy. I walked for what seemed like a few hours. I walked down commercial streets, neighborhoods, and through a creek or two. I think it was about 6 miles or so in the snow.

I have did lots of tracking tour, it is difficult to me tell longest way walk

Back