What's new

Looking for Reviews on new Gas Range

eecwz

JUST another Xmas baby
PF Member
Reaction score
Anybody bought a new gas stove recently. Whatcha like, whatcha hate. TYVM. I need a stove and don't even ask why :) and have been looking for a while. Decided on a 5 burner, LG 5.4 cf oven w/ convection, but 2 appliance peeps said don't buy LG cuz they are junk. Then decided on a 5 burner Samsung w/5.8 cf oven & convection, but there if so much stuff in the oven I think it takes away from the xtra .8 cf, imo. So????? appreciate any opinions. TYVM

The big problem with LG is a lack of repair people because it's a "new" brand. I'd check that out with Samsung, too.

The big problem with LG is a lack of repair people because it's a "new" brand. I'd check that out with Samsung, too.
The Samsung apparently is repaired by the store (ie: Sears, Grand App) as well as Samsung, so said the store that sells Samsung :lol:

My mom bought a bottom of the line maytag, gas, it cooks, it bakes, it broils.

No complaints!

It was areound $300 as I recall.

Why counter depth ranges are much more expensive than the regular ones that awkwardly sticking out ?

Why counter depth ranges are much more expensive than the regular ones that awkwardly sticking out ?
guess the law of supply & demand :9:

Back