What's new

*lots of cussing inside be warned* **** MANAGER AT HALLMARK highway 50 KTOWN

sati769leigh

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
up till this week I had not yet even been out and used even ONE hallmark $10$10 coupon. not a single ONE.

Stick up her ****, never been laid, Holier than tough, self rightous **** **** DAUGHTER of the owner of RK NEWS HALLMARK in kenosha HUMILIATED, INSULTED, ACCUSED ME OF FRAUD, AND WAS A TOTAL TOTAL **** TO ME AND MY HUSBAND ON Thursday. :surrender: I have shopped with RK NEWS hallmark for YEARS. and this **** has always been VERY FULL OF HER OWN SELF IMPORTANCE AS THE OWNER's DAUGHTER. but this took the **** cake.

it was bad enough that Hallmark corporate is investigating her claims that THEY told the stores to CARD ANYONE WITH THOSE $10/$10 COUPONS, That the **** CALLED THE COPS ON ME AND MY HUSBAND about the coupon, etc. I cussed her out ONCE near the end of the ordeal when i said "are you for ****ing real? you are calling the cops? WTF is wrong with you!?!?!?"

they are also sending a FAT gift card to apologise.

in comparison, the other hallmark here on the northside was VERY VERY nice and apologetic about that BRAT ****'s behaviour towards me and hubby. though her store is completely unrelated, she was the nicest woman flat out. and was appalled at how we were treated as if we were SHOPLIFTERS or something.

BUT **** THAT **** **** AT RK NEWS. :hurt: ohh she has me salty.

and if anyone is friends with her or is family and takes offense, **** YOU TOO. you were not there to be ABUSED by a all if a day over 18 year old **** FULL OF HER OWN IMAGINED IMPORTANCE IN THIS WORLD.

:fart:

Sati babe.....might I ask why you even bothered with that Hallmark? I think every person in this town knows that Hallmark sux moldy donkey balls.

Sorry about the ordeal, but the cops? OMG! :roll:

Sorry about that Sati - btw - where the hell you been?

OMG! A real live "coupon police" story?! What a ****!!! I hope it is a big FAT, FAT gift card! :)

I bought two of the cutest advent calendars with one this past weekend. They were 50% off, regular price $12.95. So, I really needed three, went back yesterday - now full price. So I asked "I was in the other day and these caught my eye, but I thought I saw a sign for 50% off?" VERY SNOTTY she says "Yes but we had COUPONERS in here getting TWO of them for $3.00 so we (nods at the other girl) took the sign down." "So are they on sale?" "Not until we are sure there aren't going to be any more of those COUPONS coming in here." (As if the coupons walked in by themselves!)

Oh, ok well I'll take this then thanks. Rings me up...."Oh, wait...I almost forgot! I have a coupon for that! :giggles: She had such a pained look on her face I thought Gold Crowns were coming out of her butt! :lol:

But aren't they cute?

2009cookiesheetadvent2.jpg

http://www.hookedonhallmark.com/assets/images/2009/2009cookiesheetadvent2.jpg

I bought two of the pillow pets with the coupons and they hesitated, but still took them. To be honest without the coupon I can't afford to walk into a Hallmark, especially with my kids.

I bought two of the pillow pets with the coupons and they hesitated, but still took them. To be honest without the coupon I can't afford to walk into a Hallmark, especially with my kids.

pls. tell me how much the pillow pets are there? My DS keeps seeing it at wags but even with all the MM's, I would prefer to get it nearly free if possible.

p.s. and sorry sati...HUG!

I wouldn't even walk in the store! I did the $10 Q twice and used a couple of $5 Q from magazines. I figured my MIL spent enough money there for me to enjoy a few freebies with the $10 coupons. :lol:

A few freebies?? Crap, I need an intervention. Again.

I don't dare to use too many of this kind of coupons, I am too easy to be recognized as the Asian woman who "rob" the store. :lol:
I am thinking of driving out of town to hit a few stores next week. :hmm?:

I don't dare to use too many of this kind of coupons, I am too easy to be recognized as the Asian woman who "rob" the store. :lol:

:lol: I hear ya. I've only actually gone to ours twice and used one only each time.

I've gone to 2 stores twice, and another one once. Used a $10 and $5 in two transactions at one store once.

OHHH!!!! That's you! You must come to Kenosha too! Seriously there's a little young Asian lady who plays stoopid at our Wags and CVS....I see her there all the time with her "little English" expaining how she didn't know this that and the other thing. It's pretty funny actually. If I ever get close enough to her, I'm gonna whisper "Nice game babe." ;) :lol:

OHHH!!!! That's you! You must come to Kenosha too! Seriously there's a little young Asian lady who plays stoopid at our Wags and CVS....I see her there all the time with her "little English" expaining how she didn't know this that and the other thing. It's pretty funny actually. If I ever get close enough to her, I'm gonna whisper "Nice game babe." ;) :lol:

LMAO!!!!!! :lol:

Yorkville and Batavia have been very nice!

Ktown is bit too far for me to drive out. :)

It always cracks me up when people try to speak so slowly when they ask me "Speak English?" :lol:

It always cracks me up when people try to speak so slowly when they ask me "Speak English?" :lol:

I-F
W-E
S-P-E-A-K
L-O-U-D-L-Y
A-N-D
S-L-O-W-L-Y
E-N-O-U-G-H
Y-O-U
A-R-E
G-O-I-N-G
T-O
U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D.

:lol:

Did you go to the Gurnee meeting a couple summers ago?

Back