What's new

Love is not enough to keep a relationship. Do you agree?

King Belieal

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
People easily fall in love and start relationships. And before you know it, people that were once madly in love drift apart and love dies. But they were so in love.

Do you think that love is enough to sustain a romantic relationship or marriage? I don't believe love is enough.

Love helps to sustain a relationship to an extent but relying on that for the relationship to succeed is a bad move and will result in the relationship failing.

Being open and honest and communicating in a relationship is something I feel is important in a relationship to help it last.

Love is essential, without a doubt. However, it is not adequate to sustain a relationship, as trust and mutual respect are equally important. Without these two, the relationship is bound to fail.

When it comes to sustaining a relationship, love plays a very important role, but it is not the only thing needed for any relationship to work out. A relationship that has love but lacks proper communication is bound to fail. A relationship that has love but lacks money, we definitely have some issues in the future.

I believe in commitment than love to sustain a relationship. It is very easy for love to waiver and fail but it is a bit difficult for a firm person to renege on commitment.

Back