What's new

Lovely weather here in good ol London

What do you prefer?

• Cold, rainy weather (woohoo)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both, i'm not fussed (Meh)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Here in england at the moment were getting either extreme hot weather or floods.

There's no in between, but I'd definetly choose the rain (without flooding) or being in the hot baking sun all day yuck!

extremely crappy here today, as it's been all week.

supposed to be a heatwave next week tho, which will work out great when we're down at the beach :nod:

:d

Tis still raining here, i'm happy! :D I think it's good im not the only one who loooooooves cold weather? Please more people do the poll?!

i dont mind rain once in a while,i live in ny so i get my share of cold,but i also love the summer

nice weather today, not rainy but no sun so it was bareable

well i woke up to cold and rainy at 5 am this morning. it was suppose to have a high in the 70's today but that changed overnight and it is now suppose to have a high of 48....Typical texas weather

well i love the summer weather, hot and sunny. i don't mind sweating (considering it do it voluntarily every morning at the gym)

i love the rain in the summer and spring. especially on a metal roof, and i like thunder and lightening as well....it just means that the gods are throwing cabers...

I love cold weather, preferably snowy cold weather. I become quite active in winter for some reason. My mother thinks its some horrible mutation. :eek:ddgrin:

Back