What's new

Magic Would Seek Carmelo-Style Trade For Howard

Mr.Rogers

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
The Magic continue to tell teams that call about the availability of Dwight Howard that they do not intend to trade him.

But sources say the Magic seek a trade similar to the one the Nuggets received for Carmelo Anthony if they change direction.

While the Nets, Mavericks and Lakers would be considered in trade, sources say the best trade offer would receive Howard.

The Magic would seek multiple talented young players and draft picks. The team wouldn't want to blow up a contender and see the Nuggets as a model for a middle ground.

Representatives from the Nets, Lakers and Mavericks say the Magic have yet to decide which path to pursue.

Read more:http://ken-berger.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/11838893/35154861

It seems more and more likely that Deron Williams and Dwight are going to be playing together. All the speculation seems to build the fire, but wherever Dwight Howard goes he improves their chances of winning immensely.

It seems more and more likely that Deron Williams and Dwight are going to be playing together. All the speculation seems to build the fire, but wherever Dwight Howard goes he improves their chances of winning immensely.

I don't think Howard's best interest lies with the Nets. I don't see the Nets as being a championship team. I think Deron Williams should go to the Lakers. And I wouldn't mind taking Kris Humphries either. He seems to be a solid, consistent player.

I don't think Howard's best interest lies with the Nets. I don't see the Nets as being a championship team. I think Deron Williams should go to the Lakers. And I wouldn't mind taking Kris Humphries either. He seems to be a solid, consistent player.

No chance Deron Williams goes to the Lakers. They couldn't afford to pay him.

Dwight going to the Nets makes sense. DWill and D12 is a very good duo. You throw some other good players around them and they could definitely contend for a championship.

No chance Deron Williams goes to the Lakers. They couldn't afford to pay him.

Dwight going to the Nets makes sense. DWill and D12 is a very good duo. You throw some other good players around them and they could definitely contend for a championship.

Especially if they get Jason Kidd in too. He obviously won't be a starter but his experience and know-how would be invaluable for the Nets.

Especially if they get Jason Kidd in too. He obviously won't be a starter but his experience and know-how would be invaluable for the Nets.

I'm really hoping for Howard to be traded to the Nets. Howard and Williams would be a magnificent duo. Then after this season is over, I'm hoping for Kidd to be traded back to the Nets as well. Kidd, Williams, and Howard would make a magnificent trio:D. I want to see the Nets win a championship!

I think howard is going to the nets. Howard and Deron Williams would make a sick duo!

Dwight Howard staying with the Orlando Magic makes more sense to me!!:thumbsup: I'm just saying! ;)

I see a silent trade as everybody is seeing it but still hope for an exciting changes.

The trade of Dwight Howard would be smth really interesting to see, in whichever team he will be traded to i now we will make it better

Seeing Howard trade will be kind of weird, but will be interesting to see, lets see what happens.

Who knows Howard to Boston for Garnet and others. Interesting eh?

Who knows Howard to Boston for Garnet and others. Interesting eh?

This doesn't make much sense and won't happen. The Magic would have no interest in anyone on the Celtics other than Rondo. They couldn't afford to take on the salaries of anyone else in the Big 3.

March 15th is coming. Who are your bets to move guys?

Knicks already have Lin and do not need Carmelo. Lin and Howard with Chandler is a good combination to have.

Nope,he didnt get traded.Seems like hes staying in Orlando for another year

Back