What's new

Magics Turkoglu Suspended

WarEagle64

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
The Magics Hedo Turkoglu has been suspended for one game. He will miss Sundays game because of making physical contact with an official in Thursdays game against the Bulls.

Can't stand him as a player. His effort in Toronto was just pathetic. It was a miracle that we were able to trade away his ridiculous contract.

I love Hedo! Also, he is a player with a great attitude.

I feel like he's an essential player of the Orlando Magic; I wonder how they will do! Do you guys think the Magic will win their next game?

I do think not having Turk will hurt us. I think we can still win with what we have, as long as everyone brings it! We are doing well, and I want to see it continue!

Can't stand him as a player. His effort in Toronto was just pathetic. It was a miracle that we were able to trade away his ridiculous contract.

I know what an horrendous contract. This is more damaging to the teams future than the Dwight Howard saga.

Physical contact? All he did was touch the ref on his shoulders when he was trying to explain. There was no malice in it. It was just a friendly gesture. I guess NBA refs are truly literally untouchable. Meh.

Physical contact? All he did was touch the ref on his shoulders when he was trying to explain. There was no malice in it. It was just a friendly gesture. I guess NBA refs are truly literally untouchable. Meh.

How about that ref that whacked Mike Brown, he is banned for a game as well ??

How about that ref that whacked Mike Brown, he is banned for a game as well ??

Yeah Mike Brown was suspended for a game as well. Thing is though, Mike Brown was visibly upset. Turkoglu in comparison was just straight up calm when touching the ref, like he's talking to his friend or something. It's really crazy. Stern and company could at least set a precedent, but there's so much discrepancy in sanctions as well.

Rules are rules can't make physical contact with the refs, so don't do it!! You get upset about a call to bad they aren't going to change it so why bother?

Rules are rules can't make physical contact with the refs, so don't do it!! You get upset about a call to bad they aren't going to change it so why bother?

Rules are rules; well said my friend. Basketball players need a lot of self control. Although turkoglu wasn't upset or mad, he should've thought before he went on put his hand son the ref.

i hope Orlando doesn't get to affected by the absence of turkoglu

That is what I was thinking. Turk is such a nice guy. I couldn't imagine him touching a ref in anger.

The funny thing was he went up to another ref and did the same thing trying to expalin him self and how friend like he touched the other. You already got a tech stop touching the ref!!!!

Haven't noticed this thread. Indeed a lot of suspensions and fines happening in the NBA. AMAZING.

I lost 4 players on my fantasy team yesterday. Rubio, Deron Williams, and Calderon got hurt and this bonehead got suspended. Hopefully Deron and Calderon aren't serious.

I can't say anything bad about the dude. He's consistent and a playmaker. i'd love for him to be a Laker.

He is a clutch player. If only the Orlando are playing really good right now.

He shouldn't have messed up with the official. You can't get away after provoking the refs. If you are angry about a decision, go and punch a wall but do no not, I repeat do not, mess with a referee.

He shouldn't have messed up with the official. You can't get away after provoking the refs. If you are angry about a decision, go and punch a wall but do no not, I repeat do not, mess with a referee.

Too bad he is one of the mouth whackers in the NBA. :rofl:

Back