What's new

Make $1Mil The Easy Way.....

OmegaDark

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
This company is offering $1 million to anyone who can prove that they have "Supernatural Powers" anything dealing with spiritual healing,occult spells, psychic Powers anything. So far no one has made it past the preliminary test. Check it out....maybe you can make $1 mill
$1 Mill

souds like a load of bull**** to me, what they should do is round up all the crazy people that go to this thing who think they have "powers", and lock them away in a metal ward somewhere

No no no, they actually are willing to pay. This is no hoax. Its 100% legit

Hmmm...

*Walks away, muttering to himself*

Magnets...That's what I need...

I can make fart noises with my hands ,but that wouldnt get me far.

Anyhoo,i'll be lmao if anyone does win that.

OmegaDark said:
No no no, they actually are willing to pay. This is no hoax. Its 100% legit

Lol, yeah... they may be willing to pay, but they know they won't have to.

Finally another illegal drug businessman!!! erm...... *re-reads topic* hmm.... I can roll a joint with one hand!!! Does that count??

Look, I have a problem. I WOULD go and take the test and show off my incredible Jedi-like power, but you see, i have a problem. I need funds to go to America and take this test and pass it with flying colours. No bullshitting. All I need is $3000 plus and added expenses I randomly throw in and I will pass the test. Your reward? Eternal happiness. Post all cheques to......

Its at his house,....but the address is invisible:shifty:

yeah, i got your cheques. shame they were in australian dollars. And you know, every money exchange center seems to ahve run out of money. ****, what a shame!

Back