What's new

Making Money Online

dannyboy

New Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
How many posters on here make money online regularly. I do all kinds of stuff online that include filling out surveys, reviewing products, blogging and selling items. It's pretty neat. I think if things fall right, I could probably start making a full time income online.

I make some side money online, nothing too major. I can get about $5 every 3 days if I put work and effort into the sites I use. I've been contemplating freelancing as a way to earn even more money. I set up a gig on Fiverr but it went nowhere, ah well.

I do. I could do this all day. It.s awesome. We combine what we already do all day, which is being online with money, that we need

I can earn enough money to help me with my finances. I'm really thankful to find some online sidelines that I can rely on when I need money. I can avoid borrowing money from friends because of my online sidelines. I can earn at least $15 a week, which is already big money here in Philippines.

I'm currently working part-time online, maybe 3-4 hours each day. I write mostly for my blog. I'm trying to find an article-writing website that allows you to gain income passively like Bubblews where you get a specific amount for each view, like, dislike, comment, etc. I have never tried it out so I don't know how hard or easy it is to earn on that website.

Yes and no. The only money I've "earned" online recently is through subscriptions/donations on the forum, but that all goes towards paying for the site. It would be nice if Confab-It were to get to the point where I could generate some sort of profitable revenue, but that's not my intention.

I've sold the newly implemented Steam cards for a couple of pence each, but other than that and selling stuff to my online friends I don't earn money online.

Is it even possible to make serious money online? I see a lot of scams everywhere, but I've never seen any website that would pay decent money for some kind of work. I know that some people make money blogging, but it requires a lot of readers, and it's not easy to make your blog popular... I think I'll remain sceptical about this :p
I once seen an offer for doing online jury duty - it offered a 100$ or so! I'd love to do this (I love law related stuff) but it was for US citizens only, unfortunately.

Anything that promises serious money online by hardly doing anything is a scam, you can be sure of that.

I beg to disagree, [MENTION=1016]Potato[/MENTION].

There's a thing which you can make money by simply leave the computer on all day n night.

friends of mine have received the payment already several months.

You don't even make enough to cover electricity and internet costs, and basically giving someone you don't know full access to your files and programs, website passwords, etc... sounds like a scam to me.

It simply doesn't happen, just like your penis won't grow 5 inches in 3 days and you won't look like Arnold Schwarzenegger in a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
i didnt say you did earn that much money. You earn 30 dollars tops without invest any money of your own. If you do, then you earn more.

And it doesnt seek your files. It uses your processor and the more processes you have open, the more you earn

I have made some money online with surveys, website testing and get paid to surf websites. I have made a few dollars here and there, but not a full time income yet. Some people have made a great deal of money with blogs and websites. I guess you have to do what works for you.

I did sign up for a thing which replaces all advertisements with their own and you can get money just for using your internet with their advertisements on. But it's only a few pence and I had to enable advertisements again when I always use adblock. But if you use the internet a lot and don't mind advertisements, then it's great and over time, it could add up to a few quid! You also can't stay on one page for too long or show inactivity, otherwise it stops to avoid you from leaving your laptop on, hoping to get money for doing nothing which is clever. :)

I sell artwork online if that counts :p

Back