What's new

Man robs bank in clown pants, fake breasts

Brandon

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
The Associated Press

SWISSVALE, Pa. — Authorities say a Pittsburgh-area man robbed a bank wearing a woman's blond wig, fake breasts under a sweater and clown pants.

Swissvale police say 48-year-old Dennis Hawkins of North Braddock was sitting in a parked car covered in red dye from an exploding packet in a bag of money when he was arrested Saturday.

Police Chief Greg Geppert says Hawkins robbed the bank at gunpoint, using a toy BB gun he had shoplifted from a store.

Geppert says Hawkins then entered a woman's car. She got out, took her keys and alerted police. Hawkins was found sitting in the car.

He is being held on $230,000 bail. It's not clear whether he has an attorney.

A very strange story... maybe ''stupid'' is a better word for that guy.

The man wanted to hide himself in such a way. although it sounds really strange fake breasts and blonde wig.

OK, I'm not going to lie- I did laugh when I read the title of this post. Quite an odd story, too.
But really, how incredibly stupid of him. Everyone knows that you'll get caught pulling a stunt like that.

Wow, thats pretty funny LOL Clown pants and fake breasts? LMAO And then he robs a bank and doesnt check the money for die packs. Cmon thats like the first thing you do if your going to rob a bank. Hell if he was smarter it was probably a good idea..Get rid of die pack, dump clothes. Stick money in a back pack and walk off without anyone ever knowing

Wow, thats pretty funny LOL Clown pants and fake breasts? LMAO And then he robs a bank and doesnt check the money for die packs. Cmon thats like the first thing you do if your going to rob a bank. Hell if he was smarter it was probably a good idea..Get rid of die pack, dump clothes. Stick money in a back pack and walk off without anyone ever knowing

Wow...you have a lot of knowledge :p

People don't realize that if you rob a bank it's a federal offense and you could go to jail for years. Or this person did it to get there 15 minutes of fame. What ever the reason I bet he's thinking to himself right now, was all of this worth it.

Your right, everytime before I rob a bank, I think of these things.

Your right, everytime before I rob a bank, I think of these things.

Exactly, see I knew other people thought just like me. I mean cmon with a proper plan robbing a bank should be easy. Though, on a side not I botted a promotion giveway last week and scored over 1200 dollars in merchandise. It was kind of like robbing a bank :p

Hmmm so I guess my first post here will be to say that I have contemplated several bank robbing scenarios but clown pants didn't enter into any of them....

and Hello All!

Welcome Rayne..Hmmm A special addition...You must be a special person :) Anyway yeah I never thought of the clown pants either. I had this idea one day where you like take a bomb and stick it into the little suction thing they send you when you need to send them something. And be all hey I have trigger right here stick all the money in new thingy and send it or I blow you all up LOL

it is stupid to attempt to rob a bank, most get caught and some die the cost to possible profit ratio is very bad. Many banks have double door set-up with security lockdown ability and drive in teller thingy has weight limits.

I think maybe he just has a really boring life and maybe some sexual orientation issues or something maybe he should think about seeing a shrink lol idk fake boobs in a clown outfit that's definitely a first lol.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

haha...maybe he just sucked as a clown lol.

Back