What's new

Man.United FC lounge

agunksupra

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
lets talk all about The Red Devils MANCHESTER UNITED FC.

History of MAN.UNITED FC

Manchester United Football Club is an English professional football club, based in Old Trafford, Greater Manchester, that plays in the Premier League. Founded as Newton Heath LYR Football Club in 1878, the club changed its name to Manchester United in 1902 and moved to Old Trafford in 1910.

In 1968, under the management of Matt Busby, Manchester United was the first English football club to win the European Cup, ten years after the Munich air disaster that claimed the lives of eight players. The current manager, Sir Alex Ferguson, is the most successful manager in English football history, having won 27 major honours since he took over in November 1986.

Manchester United is the most successful club in English football, having won a record 19 league titles, a record 11 FA Cups[5] and four League Cups. The club has also won three European Cups and has twice been club world champions, in 1999 and 2008.

Manchester United is one of the wealthiest and most widely supported football teams in the world.[6][7][8][9] The club is said to be worth ?1.13 billion, making it the world's most valuable football club.[10] After being floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1991, the club was purchased by Malcolm Glazer in May 2005 in a deal valuing the club at almost ?800 million.

source www.wikipedia.org

Heyy, I love Manch. United. I supported them a lot. I vey very love Manch. United.

Glory...Glory... Manch. United...

If you support Manchaster and your not from Manchaster your a glory supporter.

StevenF50 said:
If you support Manchaster and your not from Manchaster your a glory supporter.

Thanks admin, I always watch Man. United on TV when Man. United against other team. :D

I love playing Manchester United, but I'm not a fan of true

I'm a fan of Arsenal, I love the premier league :)

nanang said:
I love playing Manchester United, but I'm not a fan of true

I'm a fan of Arsenal, I love the premier league :)

I hope one day you will love Manchester United :D

beware MU!!!ARSENAL will kick you back in this season..zero offence :D

I never doubt United.
And they never disappoint us, the supporters.

:high5:

baragazulz said:

yeah,,lets see what will arsenal happen on the next seasons..hopelly that their have good match to,and can make premier league more awesome next season.

ptambu said:
I never doubt United.
And they never disappoint us, the supporters.

:high5:

yeah,,

i absolutelly agree with you guyz..
the red devils cannot stop,,

:heart::heart::heart: MANCHESTER UNITED FC :heart::heart::heart:

baragazulz said:

It's just a dream arsenal will kick MU. I doubt it. Arsenal will not beat MU. But MU will :p :D

Did anyone see the ManU-Barcelona friendly match? ManU won 2-1. I didnt get to see it.

Dream Team in the world :d I love Manchester United, Go Roneyy :)

dep10 said:
Dream Team in the world :d I love Manchester United, Go Roneyy :)

eyah,thats right.dream team..we made a great transfer strategy.so we can get david degea,phill jhon,and ashley youg..n i hope that wesley snejder come too.

Why sir alex let John O'She and wes Brown move ?
i think it's a wrong decision :eek:

o shea and west brown have o good contribusion to The Red devils.they say they need another chalenge.but united still have a good "second" defender,like chris smalling and J Evans.

i like all defender manchester, ferdinand at present. but my favorite defender is jaap stamp :)

dep10 said:
i like all defender manchester, ferdinand at present. but my favorite defender is jaap stamp :)

jaap stam si one of the best red devils defender,strong,skillfull and have a great mentality..

Sarah Palin uses me like a coffee table, what should I do?

I have to get down on my all fours, she puts her feat up on me, puts drinks, the remote, her bong and what ever else. I'm not aloud to talk or move. So what should I do?

You might try learning how to spell so you can get a real job. ;)

Back