What's new

Man Wakes Up After 19 Years

Silent Warrior

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
A man regained consciousness after spending 19 years in a coma as the result of a car crash, greeting his mother who was waiting at his bedside.

SOURCE:

This is just amazing. The guy thinks he is still in 1984. Could you imagaine being in a coma for 19 years, then waking up 19 years later and everying has changed. That's some **** there. That's gotta be scary.

God...
Must be like traveling to the future or something...
Scary.

****. That shows a real commitment by the family. 19 years of medical bills to pay and the doctors probably told them he has no chance of waking up.

i heard about this on the radio when i woke up. his wife is still married to him.

*pictures man with a mullet hair cut wearing a disco costume walking out of the hospital*

Yeah, apparently he said to the Nurse "Make Love To me"...Now you might know what he would've been dreaming about if he was dreaming...;)

Originally posted by Shane
*pictures man with a mullet hair cut wearing a disco costume walking out of the hospital*
Hehe...Nice image.
He'll probably have to go to school or something...take Recent History lessons.

Originally posted by Shane

he went into a coma in the 80's...........................................

Just think what he has missed out on!!! I wonder if he has any old 80's weed hid somewhere?? :D

Originally posted by HorrorFrk
he went into a coma in the 80's...........................................

Disco was still big early in the 80's... and mullets... yeah.

After he got out,he probably said "Where's my **** NES?!"

Originally posted by d_07
After he got out,he probably said "Where's my **** NES?!"

LMAO. He'd be in heaven if he'd been a gamer before.

Oh man! I bet he would **** his pants if he suddenly saw Metal Gear Solid:Sons of Liberty on the PS2. (If he was a metal gear fan for the NES)

Back