What's new

Man, was it slow or what?!?

Diesel

Peak Forum Legend
PF Member
Reaction score
Normally, when I check out AlienSoup in the morning, I log on to find dozens of messages. This morning, however, even Hot Deals had scant activity.
Did everyone oversleep or something?!?

------------------
From another BBS:
"hmm... Cyrix III, huh? You can put syrup on sh*t, but that don't make it pancakes."

no oversleeping for this puppy
lol.gif
as you know, i'm always here.

oh and btw, dd - i'm catching up to you in posts ...
smile.gif

------------------
"it's easier to stay out than get out"

Yeah, I noticed. You need to settle down, girl!
wink.gif

------------------
From another BBS:
"hmm... Cyrix III, huh? You can put syrup on sh*t, but that don't make it pancakes."

I've noticed this a few days lately. I come on here hoping to see something good and there's very little. Maybe summer's here and many are taking vacation.

I'm here. Spidergoolash is here. I know we post like maniacs, but we can't hold this board up ourselves.
wink.gif

------------------
From another BBS:

I'm trying. I'm coming around more and more. I like it here. This is my favorite board so far.

i think aliensoup will get more popular slowly but surely. some take off right away and others just take more time. i can live w/that. i post some deals and stuff when i can (although some are lame - i'm not the best deal-finding puppy of the bunch, i'll tell you that).

i'll admit that i like this forum the best and would feel pretty lost anywhere else.
smile.gif

------------------

I'm new here thanks to Spider- although I probably won't post as much as she!!!
However, I'd like to go beyond Alien Peon...
cool.gif

------------------
"The more I know the less I understand"

Lil' Mo, You'll become an Alien Grunt at 25

smile.gif

Ski Bum

There will be over a dozen new user levels in the next version coming soon!!
supergrin.gif

------------------
"I've been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding..."

Well, last but not least, here I am! I try keepin' up but every time I get online the KIDS have a request..... I hope this board keeps tickin', we have some lively characters! Spider, you post-0-matic, I love you man!!!

i love you too man! just got home from work and i'm so upset. i'll never learn this new job - i'll edit out the rest.

------------------

[Edited by spidergoolash @ June 14, 2000 (edited 1 time)]

I'm trying...hehe I've told a few people who are looking for new boards about this place. Maybe they'll check it out.
smile.gif

We always appreciate you spreading the word, thanks so much!
smile.gif

We've finally made our search engine submissions too. We need to enhance them, but they should begin to propagate fairly soon.

We'll grow like a **** funghis! muahahahaaaaaa!

------------------
Alien - Administrator / Owner
["Everything was true. God was an alien. Oz really is over the
rainbow. ...and Midian is where the monsters live." -Nightbreed]

YAY! hehe This has become my favorite forum of all I visit.

People here seem to be more openminded than at many of the forums I visit. I don't see any fights breaking out and no one attacks anyone else. It's wonderful.

Back